Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Daredevil (Netflix) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Thinking about it now, I literally haven't watched 50% of the Marvel Netflix material at this point. It's all just too much.

I'll eventually finish JJ S2, and I wanna check out this new season of Daredevil. And, if they made a separate Daughters of the Dragon miniseries, I'd check it out. Pass on everything else.

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I'm still behind on JJ S2, LC S2, all of Iron Fist, and the latest Daredevil season.

There's just been a lot of good TV out there, and when I heard bad things about JJ S2 and Iron Fist, I just had no real desire to watch those particular ones anyway.

At the same time I'm still bitching that they're cancelling these shows because I know it's the beginning of the end for all of them

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yep, The Hand is easily the worst decision made by these Netflix shows

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I watched the first episode of JJ S2 and enjoyed it, and my one friend enjoyed it, so I still wanna watch that eventually. JJ S1 is my favorite season of Marvel television, and what I read of the S2 criticisms didn't sound like anything that'd bother me as much as it seemed to bother others.

The tough thing is, there's so much television out there that's good and/or fun that I've thrown my hands up and given up on following any of it, lol. Like, even just limiting myself to shows based on Marvel... I have half a season of Cloak & Dagger, a season and a half of Legion, roughly a season's worth of The Gifted, two thirds a season of Agents of SHIELD, and a season of Runaways, all that I haven't watched, all that I'd really dig. Without talking about Marvel Netflix.

That's a strong statement, but since that technically includes both Iron Fist and Elektra, I agree.

5. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Ya so EP4 is wow

Cameron, Rowan5215 and Greg like this.
  6. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Kingjohn_654 and Rowan5215 like this.
  7. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

Jennifer Lynch directed one of these episodes, cool to see a name like that attached to this show

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

RT episode 4 wow

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Finally starting season 3. I hate that this probably gets cancelled too though. I hope not.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. Greg

Gonna spoil tag my reaction to this since it’s sort of a spoiler as I just finished season 3.

honestly, I’d be okay with this ending now. Minus the final scene with Dex, the rest felt very much like a logical and appropriate conclusion for the characters. While I would deeply miss this show coming back, I could also appreciate this as a stopping point. I guess only time will tell.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  11. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Thought season 3 was great. The only thing that disappointed me was that Matt didn't reclaim the red suit. I was kinda hoping he would wear it again in the final episode to take on Kingpin.

715creeks likes this.
  12. Greg

I actually love that he didn’t. I always liked the all black look more. [/spoiler{

13. Rowan5215

that Karen and Fisk scene in episode 8 jesus FUCK

14. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

BCS is my favorite show this year. It’s incredible.

Daredevil S2 is fine. It starts off really promising, but kind of drags on by the end.

I stopped at episode 3, but man wow judging by these reactions I’m so tempted to skip sleep and just watch it.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  15. Episode 4 is wow, but episode 6 is wower.

TEGCRocco likes this.
  16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Holy cow, I have never really liked Daredevil as much as Jessica Jones or Luke Cage, but this season is off to a great start. I got through episode 4 tonight, wow at that sequence.

17. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah, this season is up there with JJ1 as my favorite of the Netflix shows

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

My wifi decided to stop working right as I'm starting the last episode. The worst lol

Glad they didn't shorten this season though. Been so good.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just finished episode 4. Wish I didn’t have to get up before the sun for work tomorrow so I can watch some more.

stayillogical likes this.
  20. Rowan5215

yeah this is the first season of any of the shows where they've made full use of the 13-episode runtime, I never really felt they were stalling or retreading ground at any point

Kingjohn_654 and slimfenix182 like this.
  21. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

The writing is really great this season.

22. Just at the midpoint where you'd expect a Marvel Netflix season to start dragging, it's like, "oh... oh shit."

23. Greg

Yes, I think this season has handled the 13 episodes better than any of the other Netflix seasons of Marvel.

SteveLikesMusic and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I think this season may be my favorite, just the perfect combination of story and action.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I can't get over that speech Matt gives to Fisk after he beats him. It was such an earned moment. I think this is the season that finally beat JJ1 as my favorite.