Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Daredevil (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Love Foggy. The foggster. Foggy G. Grand master Fog.

2. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Cautiously excited. I think The Punisher was the best bit about Daredevil Season 2 but whether that will be sustained across a series by himself is another matter.

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

Finally got around to season 2. On episode 4 now, and absolutely loving it. I think I like this season might be my favorite of all the marvel netflix shows. This punisher storyline is great.

carrytheweight and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  4. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Season 2 gets super boring about half way through imo. The opening episodes are the best.

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I loved almost all of season 2, I was disappointed with some of the Matt stuff in the second half but overall I was still very into it. Loved everything with The Punisher.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I want another season of this over the Defenders, but it seems that Stick and The Hand/Elektra are primary reasons for the Defenders getting together in the first place, Much like how Loki from Thor's story line brought together the Avengers.

Davjs likes this.
  7. airik625 Sep 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 17, 2017)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Just started watching this show last week. Through the first 9-10 episodes, there's a lot I like and a lot I'm not so sure about.

A few thoughts:

- so no one has ever heard of Wilson Fisk before at the beginning. Can't seem to find any records or files on a Wilson Fisk. Then he shoots the presser where he pledges aid. Then he hosts that event and it seems like everyone knows him and he's been pals with a lot of the people there for a long time.

- What is Fisk's vocation? What is his cover for all the money he makes? Not sure if they've said or not.

- Foggy is a cool character. Kind of obnoxious. Something else that bothers me a little bit is how he's is portrayed to be this test tube example of a best friend, and apparently has never made a mistake in his life.

- Charlie cox does a fine job. I don't think I've seen him in anything else before, but I'm impressed. Deborah Ann Woll seems to have regressed as an actress. I don't remember her being this bad in True Blood.
    Toby Leonard Moore has become one of my favorite actors in the last couple years. Too bad he didn't even make it through the season.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. S3 promo art.

[​IMG]

9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Ready for this. Hope it’s as good as the first two seasons. The Defenders has me worried.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Clever use of the building's columns to spell out "3" in Roman numerals.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

I thought the defenders was better than season 2. Losing the season 1 showrunner was the worst thing that ever happened to this show.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

For me, in my humblest if opinions,

S1 > S2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Defenders.

715creeks likes this.
  13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Season 1 was pretty much perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Season 2 was too convoluted and I didn't enjoy it as much. I enjoyed The Defenders for what it was - mainly because it was a lot more concise with fewer episodes.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

DD2 was great until the last three episodes. Completely falls apart once the Hand arrives. What they’ve done to Elektra is idiotic and is a constant blemish on the Netflix Marvel world. Hopefully Elektra isn’t too heavily involved in this next season.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  15. I remember the Punisher Arc (first 4 eps) of S2 being so good.

715creeks and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

17. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

18. RyanPm40

Kingjohn_654 likes this.

awakeohsleeper and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. chris

Trusted Supporter

this is probably the only of the marvel netflix shows ill continue with tbh

airik625 likes this.
  22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Same

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just wanna see Bullseye

24. RyanPm40

Even LC? I haven't caught up with S2 yet but I remember seeing nothing but great reviews?

25. Some think that because of this tweet, S3 is dropping Oct 19.

SteveLikesMusic and RyanPm40 like this.