Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Daredevil (Netflix) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. xkaylinh Oct 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 22, 2018)
    Episode 10 is wowerer

Edit: holy crap episode 11 is so suspenseful. Like, The Punisher has nothing on this season

2. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Without spoilers of either(haven't made it through Punisher yet)... do I really need to finish Punisher before watching DD S3?

3. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Not at all

PeacefulOrca and Supernova like this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Finished this last night and holy shit. It was absolutely perfect

Definitely tops JJ S1 as my new favorite. Not a single bit of filler

slimfenix182 likes this.
  5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

this is probably going to be the only Marvel Netflix I can’t binge watch so far. Ep 4 was so overwhelming what the fuck.

I know it was mentioned in this thread, but I still didn’t realize how stepped up the game is this season, until now. I am so excited for the next episodes.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  6. Oh, nope, I'm just saying, up until now, The Punisher was the most suspenseful Marvel Netflix show for me. Other than the character being introduced in DDS2 and maybe a couple of DD cameos here and there, the show's pretty standalone.

7. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Good to know. I plan on finishing Punisher since I really did enjoy what I watched back when it came out. Bernthal is incredible. I got through episode 4 and just stopped. Daredevil though..... I gotta get in on it now. Going to start tonight.

8. Finally finished it and wow. So many wows. All the wows. Yeah, Marvel Netflix actually managed to make something better than Jessica Jones S1 this time.

Kind of hate that Punisher and DDS3 both set up for future villains, Jigsaw and Bullseye respectively. It's like how JJS2 made Nuke a thing. Like, why. The seasons with Fisk and, hell, even Kilgrave, feel more grounded because they're just less comic-book-y. Leave Billy and Dex alone, they're good where they are.

9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I love the dynamic between DD and Dex though, close up DD has such an upper hand but any distance put between them and Bullseye just becomes a terror. I'd hate to not see more of him but I also kind of agree with you? I mean I get your point haha

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

I was waiting Bullseye to use a gun more but instead he just threw anything that was near to him, it was still cool and believable but still. Maybe he would have been OP with a gun in every scene.

Personally I'd love to see him in Punisher S02.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just finished episode 8. Really been taking my time, mostly because I work so early in the morning now I can’t stay up and watch all night like I used to. But man it’s just been excellent. I kind of want to keep taking my time with it because I don’t want it to end.

Kingjohn_654, Greg and awakeohsleeper like this.
  12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

At first I was like I don’t need a Karen flashback episode.

Shit. I was wrong.

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

So brutal

Greg and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Stayed up last night to finish this. I can’t even put it into words. So good.

slimfenix182, Greg and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  15. Just finished this last night and ... wow. A few nitpicks here and there but overall so so great.

16. Love Charlie Cox so so much, seriously. Hope his career goes places soon. Guy deserves to be in one of the movies or have his own movie.

Some episodes of Daredevil are better than a handful of MCU movies and pretty much all of the DCEU.

My main nitpick this season was how comic-booky/cheesy the very last 30 seconds were compared to the rest of the show. Weird note to end but cool nonetheless.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Poindexter looks so much like Jake Bannon from Converge I’m just gonna convince myself it’s him.

18. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

If it gets cancelled like the others, I’ll just pretend that 30 sefonrs never happened. Or, I just view it more as a post credits scene than the final scenez

Why Bother? likes this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just jumping in to say this season is incredible so far.

On ep 5, and can’t wait to watch more. Good rebound from last season.

Kingjohn_654 and Greg like this.
  20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Finished yesterday and it was incredible, episodes 4 and 6 blew me away

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  21. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Done and loved it. I liked the ending a lot. My biggest sadness was Nadeem. He was such a great character, and I would say the James Wesley of the season in terms of how he fun he is to watch

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  22. I really wish we could see Nadeem and Madani work together in some sort of crossover (in more ways than one since they're in different agencies) but I guess that's not happening

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

24. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I’m assuming the gap between seasons is what did it?