Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Danny Wimmer 2017 Festivals Festival • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

It's sold out anyway. I wonder how many people will put up their 3 day pass now that the single day lineups are out?

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

There's always hundreds on stubhub during the festival weekend. That's what I was planning on doing

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

There are currently 741 three day passes on stub hub

4. Behind the Barricade

Mother of God haha

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Last year I had a person give me there Friday ticket for free and I paid like $30 for Sunday. I ended up not being able to make it Friday so I passed it off. I was even offered Saturday for free. Which was crazy. I'm sure Friday and Saturday tickets will be a dime a dozen when it comes closer to the days of the festival and those two will probably be cheap-ish. But I doubt Sunday will be the same because of Metallica.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1488896340329.jpg

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1490392259344.jpg

11. Minusblue54

Regular

I'm stoked for northern invasion just for the fact the charm the fury is playing. My only real complaint about northern invasion is the time of may they choose to have it. In MN/WI we just barely hitting spring. First year, during the day was ok but when the sun went down it was freezing. Lastnyear was fucking freezing. You know it's cold when even the bands are like do a circle pit to keep warm. Wish it could be memorial day weekend like edgefest/xfest used to be back in the day.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just realized that the "more TBA" for Fort Rock turned out to be just one band called Felicity.

14. Behind the Barricade

A GREAT band (who just happens to be a BTB alum) named Felicity haha

Episode 79: Felicity

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1492965029704.jpg

17. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm starting to wonder if there will be any single day tickets sold for Rock on the Range at all. I just want to go Friday and I haven't seen anything mentioned about when or if they'll sell single day tickets. The secondary market is all for the three day passes because they are doing the wristbands this year. Does anyone know anything about single day or…?

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Yeah, you're right. It doesn't look like single day tickets ever went on sale. Maybe Metallica helped them sell enough 3 day weekend passes this year.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Welcome To Rockville and Fort Rock start tomorrow. Hard to believe festival season is here!

Minusblue54 likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Rock On The Range passes are down to $69 on Stubhub for the weekend

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Wow! I knew they would drop in price but not that much. If anyone just wanted to see Metallica you can't beat that price for them alone. I personally hate them but if I was off this weekend and there wasn't two Cavs games and Travi$ Scott on Sunday I probably would've made the trip to see who I wanted to see.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If they end up dropping to like $50 I might go

24. TMS2787

Trusted

Yeah, you can't beat that price! Even if you just go for one day.

25. Behind the Barricade

[​IMG]

I'm guessing last year's low turnout really screwed them up. I'm shocked they didn't just take Revolution Rock Fest's lineup and did it on September 10th.