Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Danny Wimmer 2017 Festivals Festival • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 14, 2016.

1. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Too weird to be coincidental - every single festival Pierce the Veil is playing, ETID is as well, and if one is NOT on a festival, the other isn't as well. Could be just coincidental, but I wonder if something is there in terms of late spring / early summer tours.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Volumes too!

3. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

PTV taking out ETID would be a power move.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We're starting out 2017 with a SOLD OUT #RockOnTheRange! We can't wait to see you for the BIGGEST ROTR ever, just 137 days away!!!! Happy New Year Rangers!

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We are excited to announce that Live (with the original line-up) and Of Mice & Men have been added to the 2017 Sold Out #RockOnTheRange! It's gonna be one helluva party Rangers!!!

6. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Live is a cool addition

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Chicago Open Air is teasing an announcement on 1/17.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'll probably use this thread for all the Danny Wimmer festivals not just the ones in May (Loudest Month Ever).

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Do we know any tours besides Mastodon, Eagles of Death Metal, and Russian Circles?

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

16143573_10154297930627379_4014883529014886191_o.jpg

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Not too impressed. I was hoping for the more Warped Tour type bands that are playing the other festivals like Sum 41 and Taking Back Sunday.

12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

13. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah, Saturday seems underwhelming compared to the other two days. I don't know if Korn or Godsmack draw like they did even 5 years ago.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm sure they paid good money for the other two headliners.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago Open Air lineup officially got announced. I don't think I will go this year.

16. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Probably not but I'm sure Godsmack will have at least a new song but it's not a big draw unless this was their only show of 2017. If they somehow got Metallica to headline Saturday and dropped Korn completely, I think this would've been the best group of festival headliners this season.

17. Behind the Barricade

Also, what are the odds that Joey Jordison and Corey Taylor's paths will cross on that Sunday?

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1486748861216.jpg

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That is so terribly spread out for what I wanted to see that I can't even choose what day I'd go if I had to pick one

20. Behind the Barricade

That means they did their job haha

kidinthebushes likes this.
  21. Cmoney86

Trusted

All the bands I want to see at rock on the range will all be stopping in Chicago at some point this year so I don't mind how spread out it is

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I know of wish I was going again this year but the Warped Tour cruise will be more fun.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Friday is basically a really good Warped Tour lineup.

24. TMS2787

Trusted

Welp. Depending on how the 19th plays out here I don't know I'll do now. I'm pissed. Lol.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah oh well :(

Very true haha but I'm probably gonna pass now