Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition (September 30, 2016) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by brandon_260, Jul 27, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Beat is a bit grating after a while but Earl's verse is dope. DB sounds great too

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

i love the beat

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

song's pretty cool, this album's gonna be nuts

4. Song was dope. I loved Old, so I can't wait for this.

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

DAAAAAAAAAMN HOLY SHIT

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

earl just took 2016 with this verse

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Gonna wait until the album comes out, I already feel like I've heard too much and this is my most anticipated on there

8. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Really Doe is amazing. Ab Soul really stands out as significantly less interesting than the others though.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

seeing him on saturday, can't wait.

10. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

He should use this in his bio on his website

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

i've heard a bit of criticism for the hook on "really doe", but i really love it, doe.

12. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Story of his life. Really talented rapper, but he's surrounded by people with carefully carved personalities and his own often has trouble shining through.

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

14. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Yeah I'm gonna wait for the album now lol too many singles want to hear the album in full at this point.

15. PauLo

43% Burnt

Haven't heard any of them yet. I always wait for the whole album when it comes to projects i'm really looking forward to.

16. cwhit

yup, holding out from here on out

17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

well, i listened to it and its great

Aaron Mook and OhTheWater like this.
  18. Couldn't wait. It's dope. I love when rappers can rap over beats that sound like they can't be rapped over.

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've still only heard When It Rain. The fact that none of the songs besides that one have downloaded to my iTunes even though I have the album preordered has helped me stay strong

20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Seeing him tonight!

21. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

he was so great last night. played a really tiny room, i was pretty surprised by that. he played a healthy dose of xxx and old tracks, and then at the end he played "really doe", "when it rain", "pneumonia", and another new track that hasn't been released yet (which was dope as hell).

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Been strongly considering buying tickets for this tour, especially since it's only $25. I feel like the venue he's playing in Maryland holds too many people for him to sell well (holds like 2000) though.

I would probably have to go by myself too

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Do itttt. I wasn't into the openers much (he went on about 3 hours after doors FYI), but he was really great. I agree, at that price it's hard to pass up. My venue was offering BOGO tickets, and then my friend ended up winning free tickets. Think they were having trouble selling tickets unfortunately.

tdlyon likes this.
  24. cwhit

Already have mine for it
    Gonna be lit

tdlyon and ChiliTacos like this.
  25. trip9

It's already out on Spotify.