Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Daniel Caesar - Freudian (August 25, 2017)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by palewhiteboy88, Aug 3, 2017.

1. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

[​IMG]

2. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

YES!

3. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

4. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

"We Find Love" is possibly the best song I've heard this year

5. lina555

Regular

Yes!! It is really brilliant

6. Randomly stumbled upon this and like what I've heard so far a lot. Charlotte Day Wilson is great so happy to see her on this as well

7. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Finally got around to checking this album, I've been a fan of his for a bit. Really great stuff, happy to see him getting so popular.

8. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

My main criticism is that there's too many features. The album feels too crowded

9. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I love "Get You", "We Find Love" and "Blessed" but tbh not much else is sticking with me. "Neu Roses" and "Loose" just sound like interludes.

10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I have a friend comparing this to frank ocean, any merit to that comparison? Should I check it out anyways?

11. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

They're fairly different artists but you should jam it anyways. I'd say that if you like Frank Ocean you'd probably enjoy it but they're doing different things.

12. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I take back everything negative I said about this album, it's awesome and a contender for my AOTY

DeathOrGlory and beachdude42 like this.
  13. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Had the pleasure of seeing Daniel tonight. His star will only rise higher in the coming years. Just an amazing talent.

Maybevictor likes this.
  14. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious