Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance / The Contortionist / Hail The Sun / Good Tiger / The White Noise Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Possibly. Or they just might not be able to announce that they're on this yet since they're still currently on tour.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Good find! I removed their name from the thread title.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

VIP Package - $52.00

• One (1) General Admission Ticket
    • Meet and Greet w/ Dance Gavin Dance
    • DGD Coloring Book
    • DGD Colored Pencil and Sharpener Set
    • 11x17 Tour Poster
    • VIP Laminate w/ Lanyard
    • Early Entry

PLEASE NOTE: All items are picked up day of show at the meet and greet. You will be emailed the meet and greet times 3 business days before the concert. Tickets are picked up day of show at the venues box office/will call window. NOTHING IS SHIPPED

4. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

The White Noise officially added
    [​IMG]

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Any idea who they just now got announced?

6. michael_gatto

Trusted

Maybe since they just wrapped up the I Prevail tour? Either way that just sold me on going.

7. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

im gonna try to hit this

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

9. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

10. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Wow you wouldn't think that would be the setlist of a band that has their 7th album coming out soon...

11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

12 songs makes me not wanna go kinda

12. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah, that's standard DGD procedure. I'm hoping they play Warped Tour next summer because I don't really see a point in seeing them on a headliner when you're only getting an extra 5 or so songs than you would in a festival set.

13. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

12 songs settles it for me, I'll opt for the Amity/BAAO/Hundredth/Trophy Eyes show the same night. Fingers crossed DGD plays Warped this year though.

14. Raul Perez

Junyah54

I think they've said that they can only play for about an hour because Jon can't keep his screams up any longer than that on a given night. Wish they'd just play like some more songs without screaming if thats actually the case.

15. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

any merch pics at all?

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I can't wait for this show tonight in Chicago.

17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have a free ticket for tonight in Chicago if anyone is interested last minute.

18. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Fuck I forgot this was tonight. Yo @Daniel182, if you somehow run into Issac, the tour manager for DGD, tell him I said what's up!

Daniel182 likes this.
  19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Cambridge dates have all sold out.

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

So apparently this tour has been selling out every night. I was gonna buy my ticket at the door tonight but I'll have to wait it out and hope they let me in late or find an extra ticket.

21. NickThomas

Went to this in Baltimore and I'm pretty sure it sold out at the door, definitely the biggest draw I've ever seen DGD get in Baltimore. Maybe due in part to their last show happening when the riots were going on and a city-wide curfew was in effect.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Houston date is sold out.

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

WTF? Wonder what the Dallas date will be like since it's part of So What Fest.