Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance / Polyphia / Veil Of Maya / Eidola Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Whether its issues or not, I'm already satisfied with this lineup. Would love it if does end up being Issues

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

bkaeser93 and Xpertguy5 like this.
  4. darkstorms139

Regular

Atlanta is sold out. NYC, Philly, and Boston are low on tix too.

5. sukottokairu

Regular

man, such a stacked lineup, wish i could go to this but i'm stuck in alaska. so tempting to fly out to see this. also, i wonder if the openers for this tour has anything to do with the sound of their new album? they did mention in interview that the new album is weird and takes them to new places sonically, and there would be new guitarists featured. i wonder if there could possibly be downtuned or 7/8 string guitars on the album? what if tosin played on a song? O_O

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

7. ccsc918

existing

i really hope betrayed by the game + death of a strawberry make it

8. Anyone got an extra ticket to the Phoenix date ?

9. Blink182Bouncer Mar 11, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 12, 2020)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This starts in Hollywood tomorrow-- what are the odds it's cancelled as a precaution against COVID-19?

10. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Starts in Hollywood not Worcester. Unless the government shuts down large gatherings in these cities, the tour will go on

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  11. Cmoney86

Trusted

All west cost dates prolly get cancelled. The entire state of California has a ban on crowds over 250 people

12. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Yeah and its through the end of March. I can just make the Swanfest date next month in Sacramento so I'm not too bummed

13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

14. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

I was about to leave in an hour to LA.

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I was so pumped to see the setlist from tonight, but clearly this was the right decision.

16. Daniel182

I’m doubting the rescheduled dates will happen either.

August 4 seems way too soon to start this tour with the venue sizes they are playing, and they haven’t made a single post about the dates since March 27.

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I think it's a little shitty to not give any updates for over a month, even it's just a "wait and see" situation (which I agree with you, I think it's evident now it seems too soon). They could just say something like "hey, we know the status of concerts/touring happening this year is still up in the air, but we are waiting for word from officials before we do anything". That would be nice.

Daniel182 likes this.
  18. Daniel182

Another month without an update. Hopefully we hear something soon. At the very least, I can't imagine Swanfest happening in September.

19. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

You won't see anything this week. The protests are taking front and center this week. I wouldn't expect to see anything from any artist this week

20. Daniel182

Probably correct. Summerfest in Milwaukee posted their cancellation this morning, which is what got me thinking about this tour.

21. Daniel182

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Pretty sure the NFL won't have any fans in the stands this season?

23. blinxspot

Some states already announced a certain amount of fans are allowed in the stands for events

ItsAndrew likes this.
  24. Daniel182

25. blinxspot

Still prefer this to it being cancelled. From the emails circulating, it looks like the lineup should stay the same