Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance/I See Stars Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jonny Sniper, May 30, 2018.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Will be at the Joliet show!

3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I'll be at the Virginia date

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Same. Really wish someone would post an ISS set though.

5. bkaeser93

Trusted

Really wish DGD would start playing more then 13 songs on a headliner

GEM37, Oddjob and justin. like this.
  6. jordanjohnson09

Regular

yeah i was gonna go to richmond but just doesn’t seem worth it to me on this tour since i just saw them twice with underoath. maybe the next tour.

7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Honestly a little surprised. Usually they’ll get a set a few days into a tour. I can confirm based on Instagram tags/ Youtube videos Running with Scissors, Break, Calm Snow, New Demons, and Murder Mitten. The obvious negative is that those 5 are songs everyone knows will be played.

8. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i remember seeing somewhere that they/ devin said they were playing white lies for the first time on this

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

No love for Sianvar?

10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I very much wish they'd dive into their back catalog instead. That may be the only song they haven't played from Treehouse, though, which is kinda cool for them. I really liked that they played pretty much the entire album on their last headline tour.

11. bkaeser93

Trusted

They are trying not play much of their back catalog because of Zach not being in the band and they don’t like it as much as Treehouse I believe.

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I would love to hear the acoustic version of White Lies. I like it more than their album version. Of the 5 mentioned, you could certainly add Ten Thousand Feet.

Calm Snow
    Break
    Running With Scissors
    White Lies
    New Demons
    Murder Mitten
    Ten Thousand Feet

Add 2 more and that's probably it. My picks would be Yellow King and Filth Friends Unite if I were guessing.

13. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Interesting set. No clue on the order, but ISS plays

Running With Scissors, New Demons, Calm Snow, Murder Mitten, Yellow King, White Lies, Light In The Cave, Break, & Ten Thousand Feet closes the set. Will add more as I locate more lol. The set seems fairly full though.

14. bkaeser93

Trusted

I like that set

15. emojedi

Trusted

If they added one song from 3D I'd be more excited for their set than DGD

withchappedlips likes this.
  16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Sounds like I was one off. Oh well. FFU is "old school" now I guess.

17. blinxspot

Any idea on Erra or Sianvar's sets?

Also is anyone else gonna be in Santa Cruz?

18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Fun show tonight. I didn’t look at DGD’s setlist ahead of time at all, and I was pleasantly surprised. Lots of great stuff in there.