Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance / CHON / Eidola / Vasudeva Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

First date was tonight. This is the set based on a DGD facebook group. There is video proof of Open Your Eyes And Look North as the opener.

Open Your Eyes And Look North
    Frozen One
    Stroke God, Millionaire
    Chucky Vs. The Giant Tortoise
    Young Robot
    The Robot With Human Hair Pt. 4
    The Backwards Pumpkin Song
    Betrayed By The Game
    Me and Zoloft Get Along Just Fine
    On The Run
    We Own The Night

Inspire The Liars

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Holy shit at that set list. I wanna go so badly, but I don't think I can make it.

3. nchlsnwtn

Regular Prestigious

probably the best set they've done with tilian in the band

4. nchlsnwtn

Regular Prestigious

oh and it ain't even coming to philly...my luck

5. zachmacD

Trusted

Dude, go to the Lancaster date. The Chameleon club or w.e it's called is a pretty cool venue plus it give's you something to do on a Sunday night!

6. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Glad they replaced Uneasy Hearts with a different Deathstar song, but Alex English should be in every set they ever play. The set overall looks solid, they have so much material to pick from now so it can't be easy to choose what to play.

7. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Still confused as to why a band with such a diverse and dense catalogue only plays 12 song headliners. (Didn't someone mention it has to do with Tillian's voice?)

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Jon Mess actually.

9. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Plus it's a co-headliner

10. nchlsnwtn

Regular Prestigious

They cut sooo many expenses in order to make a decent profit from touring and they sleep in a van and do pretty much everything themselves as a result. Also they play just about every night; 20 shows with like 4 nights off. 12 song sets are their thing. Kinda sucks as a fan but I think it's fair considering their condition

11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

DGD has switched up some songs. Death Of A Strawberry over Robot Pt. 4 and Lemon Meringue Tie opened tonight over Open Your Eyes And Look North.

12. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Yo, dumb question, but has Dance Gavin Dance been closing every night or do they go on second to last?

I ask because last time I was at this venue, I went for the Less Than Jake/Pepper Tour, assuming LTJ would go last, only to walk in halfway through LTJ's set. I was pissed. Venue is kind of a drive, so I wanna make sure.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

DGD and CHON have switched virtually every night. CHON closed my Richmond date, DGD closed Charlotte the next night. The night of my show, DGD went on at 815 est.