Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance - Artificial Selection Tour 2019 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ADayToFall, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Going tomorrow for DGD and Periphery!

blinxspot likes this.
  2. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Only a venue owned by Disney would start a show at 4:30pm

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I want to see DGD live and also see Covet but I was not interested in getting there at 4:30, and I have plans tomorrow. If the show started later I probably would have tried to go.

4. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Yeah it’s kind of absurd. DGD also only played for 45 minutes. I actually laughed when Tilian said it was their last song because I thought he was joking. Disappointed with no Inspire the Liars too.

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

What!? It's not even 9PM yet, and curfew is 10PM so I would be disappointed with them playing so short of a set. I'm kind of glad I saved my money now.

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

To be fair, in my city shows start at 5:00 and end at 9:40 regularly

7. atlas

Trusted

Yeah they sounded great tonight but I don’t think I can justify dropping 40 bucks to watch them play another 50 minute set

Considering how long the changeover between them and DGD was I would have liked to see Periphery get another song or two in as well

8. atlas

Trusted

Love that night 2 of Chicago got Death of a Strawberry while we got Flossie Shitty Bounce :sly:

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  9. bkaeser93

Trusted

I know the majority of the dates have sold out. I’m curious on if they all have sold out. How successful this tour has been is incredible. I’m so proud of this band the amount of shit they have been through they have deserve all the success they are getting.

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The Portland show still seems to have tickets left.