Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance - Artificial Selection Tour 2019 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ADayToFall, Jan 9, 2019.

1. bkaeser93

Trusted

Same set last night besides they dropped Betrayed By The Game

2. ccsc918

existing

betrayed by the game is my favorite dgd song so i feel very betrayed by the setlist

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  3. Blink182Bouncer Apr 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The AUS setlist was better, lol. Just replace Bassy, Lemon & Flossy with Betrayed, Rattler & Head Hunter.

4. ccsc918

existing

^^ add death of a strawberry & story of my bros too

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Strawberry was already on that one, haha

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I wish they'd make their setlists longer. Ik it hurts their voices to go past an hour, but when you go to headliner you should get to see ALL the fan favorites, not just a direct support set with an encore & lights.

Will should just scream on half the songs so they can extend their sets.

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The first DGD show here is sold out and the second is on the same day as Foxing/Now, Now. I think I’m going to go to Foxing/Now, Now because their setlists are short and there’s too many bands playing this.

8. bkaeser93

Trusted

Agreed. DGD is one of my favorite bands and I try to catch them every time they come through my city but it just aggravates me that they can’t play more then 12 songs on a headliner. I wish I could be getting at least 15.

9. emojedi

Trusted

isn't it because Jon not being able to sing? i feel the same way though, BMTH does the same thing.

10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, but we know Will can so he could at least do backups or something imo

11. emojedi

Trusted

Completely forgot about that. You are totally right and that makes it that much more disappointing

12. darkstorms139

Regular

Silver Spring date is officially sold out, crazy.

13. Joshua

Regular

That San Antonio crowd looks massive

14. bkaeser93

Trusted

Anyone have Hail The Sun or Don Broco merch pics?

15. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

If anyone has set times, they would be much appreciated!

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It’s funny how this band blew up on like their 8th album, it’s not like it was even a stylistic change.

17. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Yea I think about that sometimes, how this is the band that managed to just keep doing what they do and it just worked. Interesting how they’ve kinda bridged the older and newer scenes. Sometimes I’ll meet people into this kind of music and it’s wild to hear em love DGD and, like, Silverstein but have never listened to more of the old guard like UO.

18. darkstorms139

Regular

I've thought about this before too. Funny how about 5 years ago, I thought this band was starting to lose popularity...but look at them now. Definitely noticed a resurgence of popularity to far greater heights (than how they did before) from Instant Gratification up to now though.

theasteriskera likes this.
  19. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

When I saw them on the Underoath tour last May they might have had a wilder crowd reaction than Underoath did.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  20. Joshua

Regular

It's kinda weird how they sold out the venue in philly that underoath didnt sell out in advance this past December when they opened for them, tickets were like $10 more for that one but still interesting to see

theasteriskera likes this.
  21. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Does anyone have set times for this?

22. darkstorms139

Regular

Set times last night in MD were:

6:30-6:55 Covet
    7:10-7:40 Hail the Sun
    7:55-8:25 Don Broco
    8:45-9:30 Periphery
    10-11 DGD