Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance / Animals As Leaders / Issues / Veil Of Maya / Royal Coda Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

2. Xpertguy5

Regular

I really hope these dates can happen but at the rate we're going with cases not going down, seems unlikely

3. sukottokairu

Regular

this is definitely what it originally should have been postponed to, those august dates were clearly never going to happen. but honestly as crazy as things are even these seem questionable. i could see it working out on a state by state basis, depending on what's going on in the area, some dates could have to be cancelled or moved to bigger venues to allow more spacing (which might not be doable financially.) hoping for the best though!

low key i'm excited because i wasn't able to make either of the two original dates but now i'll be able to go if it happens!

4. Daniel182

I wonder if this will be postponed again or just fully canceled. There is no way they will be touring only two months from now.

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

And Issues are definitely out cause they're going on hiatus since they ousted Tyler.

6. ItsAndrew

Trusted

Not to be a downer but I feel like moving to 2022 would have been a better option?

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  7. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

2022 would've been realistic for sure, but happy to see Eidola on there instead of Issues

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  8. Daniel182

Hoping I can still go. My wedding 3 days after my new date for this.

9. Cgarnsay

Regular

Bachelor party?

10. Daniel182