Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance / Polyphia / Veil Of Maya / Eidola Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Blink182Bouncer Nov 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 12, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This is the first time DGD has headlined in my city in 3 years so I'm really excited and ready to go all out for this show.

Anyone have anything about who the secret opener could be?

3. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

First time I can remember them coming to OKC! I'm so pumped. I wonder who the other support is.

4. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Aragon Ballroom is a big step up from House of Blues. Hopefully they play longer than 50 minutes this time.

5. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Hollywood Palladium oh wow. Seems like a big venue for this but I'm sure they'll fill it up. They always sell out months in advance when they come to socal.

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

A lot of these venues are gonna sell out. DGD's cult following is no joke. Add the fact that the support is INSANE this could be one of the more enjoyable spring tours of 2020.

samoanowens likes this.
  7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

There's a less blurry version of the poster where the TBA band looks more like Issue's logo.

samoanowens likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

hope it's not Issues, though I probably won't be going to this anyway

9. MRose24

Regular

NYC venue holds about 1,400 more than where they last played in NYC. Great to see DGD continue to become more and more "commercially" successful.

samoanowens and theasteriskera like this.
  10. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

In April 2019, they sold out two nights in Chicago of 1,800 capacity.

The venue for April 2020 here is 5,000 capacity, which is ambitious but possible.

MRose24 likes this.
  11. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

After fees GA standing is $50 :brokenheart:

12. Daniel182

That's what is holding me back right now. I'm pretty sure I will end up going, but $50 to see DGD now is a tough pill to swallow.

theasteriskera likes this.
  13. atlas

Trusted

That's like, a dollar for every minute of their set lol

14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

My date only came out to $41 after fees, but yeah, still a tough pill to swallow. Like the fees are like $12 of that now, like wtf.

15. Daniel182

The Chicago date is $32.50 before fees and $49.61 after. It's nuts.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  16. Darth Annihilus

Regular

VIP package comes with a new album download, so i guess there's an announcement for that soon.

17. Xpertguy5

Trusted

41 after fees. One of the better spring tours so I had to get a ticket

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't understand why some dates are cheaper than others. So lame. $50 is a lot for DGD, so I will probably hold off for now.

Daniel182 likes this.
  19. bkaeser93

Trusted

Really hoping DGD pulls out something from Happiness and have Kurt perform it with them.

20. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

got my Toronto ticket, really stoked on this lineup

dilleo likes this.
  21. ABRfan3295

Regular

$37 w/fees for the Houston date

22. Daniel182 Nov 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 15, 2019)
    Daniel182

The Aragon box office only charges a $5 fee. That would bring the ticket to $37.50 rather than $49.60. I'm thinking about stopping by.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  23. bkaeser93

Trusted

I hope the TBA band is Issues but I would think they would be direct support not Animals As Leaders

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

If I had to guess I'd say Issues is lower on the bill to get people in earlier.

Also Tosin Abasi is widely respected in the tech-metal/progressive guitar world so it makes sense that on a DGD tour they'd be direct support.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

If it's Issues, they probably have the same amount of time for their set. The size of the blur even looks about the same as AAL font.