Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dance Gavin Dance - Afterburner (April 24th 2020) Album • Page 36

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

intersting iirc they didn’t even make Uneasy Hearts an option on the Twitter poll

2. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

and they play uneasy regularly don't they? So not really a "song we have never played live"

Your Milkshake likes this.
  3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I think the only ones they left off the poll were songs that were on TCS1, which Uneasy Hearts isn't

beachdude and Your Milkshake like this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fuck didn’t know it was filmed already I was totally gonna go downtown, and see if I could watch from the other side of the river. Scream it louder Jon!

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Shipping is down from $21 to $11 for me now, but I am still hoping for media mail.

ChaseTx likes this.
  6. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

One of the quickest purchases I've ever made lol. This is gonna be so sick.

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

legit forgot this came out this year

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

How dare you

9. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

It's been suspiciously absent from the year end lists I've read. Not even a Grammy nod? Crazy!

10. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

[​IMG]

11. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

ohh one dbm1 song we all want is rumored to be on here

12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Which one do we all want? 12 hrs?

skogsraet likes this.
  13. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

I’m kind of out of touch with the fanbase, no idea what one song from DBM would be, but I’d love to hear open your eyes and look north.

14. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

It’s backwards pumpkin according to Reddit

MRose24 and beachdude like this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

4AA92129-C5D8-44B0-B0F7-35546BE08AEE.png

skogsraet, Gooddayz and beachdude like this.
  16. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

They were def in my top 5 artists, none of the songs were my top songs though.

17. Gooddayz

always and forever

beachdude likes this.
  18. beachdude

Tilian's new solo song is honestly my favorite thing he's put out on his own. Reminds me of Muse, mixed with some Tides of Man, mixed with the electronic pop he'd often been doing before... very interesting blend of styles. I feel like he's coming more into his own as a solo artist here, and if (what I'm assuming is) his upcoming album is all this good, I'm so here for it!

disambigujason and Daniel182 like this.
  19. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

So, apparently, DGD offered for Andrew Wells to join and he turned them down. Would've been a sick upgrade to their sound.

20. sukottokairu

Regular

that's so weird, I thought I remember him posting at some point that he was focusing all of his attention on Dance Gavin Dance, and at that time it didn't seem like they were giving him an offer to join officially. i guess people change their mind over time but I was under the impression that he wanted to join and they didn't want an official member.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  21. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yeah that’s odd. DGD is bigger than ever before too so it would be a pretty sweet gig..

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I took that response from Tilian as a joke, but I didn’t read the whole thread. Maybe it is real

23. beachdude

In conversations I’ve had before with Andrew, he seemed to still want Eidola to be his main focus if possible, so that may be the reason. I know they’re finally going to release their new album soon which has been done a while... he’s probably hoping that album will take them to the next level of popularity so he can make a living from them.

Cameron likes this.
  24. sukottokairu

Regular

it makes sense, Eidola is his baby and he would have to give up a lot of freedom to be in DGD officially, but considering Eidola has been quiet for years and Sergio is also in Eidola and a million other projects, it seems like a strange choice to refuse joining DGD. i'm sure he has his reasons though.

thenewmatthewperry and beachdude like this.
  25. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

I think Eidola is sitting on a new album for next year.

beachdude likes this.