Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DAn1ty Kane - My Steak Is DA1maged NSFW • Page 906

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Dog with a Blog and littlejohn like this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I think it’s going to take soooo long before we’re in a place to address things like MJ, because that one is more complex in my honest opinion

But, yeah. Like on one hand it gets frustrating feeling like no one’s actually being held accountable or having consequences but then there are lots of people who did get shamed out of their positions and dropped from the public eye due to being cancelled

3. supernovagirl

Also for being a holy day the trolls sure are out in full force on the gram :eyeroll:

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

how the hell has chris brown not been cancelled at ALL that makes me so mad

SlappinCups, K0ta, ChaseTx and 4 others like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I meant to add that for me " cancel culture " implies that they don't deserve it and they all deserve it

By all do I mean men no way to know for sure

aliens exist, K0ta, ChaseTx and 3 others like this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I am ROLLING in the likes

7. supernovagirl

I think the term is used by people who are using it in bad faith like @EmmanuelSCastle talked about, but I mean as far as literal it’s definitely a phenomenon to be named/acknowledged

Edit- also meant to add, that while people don’t actually get completely cancelled too often, “cancel culture”, referring specifically to something happening and then a wave of people calling to cancel them, is obviously very real.

8. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I've done it for a couple of movies but I'm heading to spend any money on movies with all the streaming options I have now, plus the library.

I do need to convert a few if my DVDs to hd though

littlejohn likes this.
  9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Homecoming is so damn good we don’t deserve Beyoncé

Serh, littlejohn and ComedownMachine like this.
  10. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

like this post

11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

we'll seeeee I don't really know where I'm going with this yet and it's really jargony bc it's for my critical theory class

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

"How're you doing?"
    "You're welcome"

"Have a good day"
    "Cool beans"

*answers phone, forgets to say anything*

"Whats crackin yall"

SlappinCups, Joe4th, ChaseTx and 4 others like this.
  13. supernovagirl

Don’t tell me what to do
    I am still highly interested in your thoughts and research and critical theory though :P

14. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Saying “Atlanta’s cool but I wouldn’t live there” is like “pizza is good but I wouldn’t eat it” lol

It’s actually surprisingly cozy and has beautiful nature despite being such a big city. It’s the size of DC or Philly but felt much less concrete and congested.

15. angrycandy

k

16. Randall Mentzos

Also I’m stoked as hell to move with my dude @CarpetElf so he can poorly mispronounce “Chop Suey” lyrics drunk at 3 AM instead of sending them mistyped on messenger

17. Randall Mentzos

Funny thing is he just told me not to tell y’all about the ATL move... cause he didn’t wanna have to explain why he’s leaving Denver already to all of you after hyping it up for years.

And then the next day he gets drunk and blabs and even TAGS me hahahah

18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

if I find it's not a cynical ending by the time I turn it in Monday, I'll pass it along lol. along with the essays I'm referencing so it's decipherable and not just messy garbage

19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

@CarpetElf @Randall Mentzos I'm confused about not wanting to reveal this bc this is at LEAST the second time he's done this in like a month lmao

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Childish Gambino was singing literally right next to me last night. Shit was wild

21. angrycandy

did you touch him?

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

No but the girl immediately next to me did because they took a selfie together

23. supernovagirl

Well sorry that I was the one pressing but in all fairness it was p easy to explain lol just perplexing at first
    Also it’s obviously his drunk blabbermouths fault

Lol I wanna read it even/especially if it’s a cynical ending

24. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Ok when you do upgrade those to HD make sure you get the bluray barcode online and scan those instead of the DVD ones. That way you'll pay $2 per movie vs $5

aliens exist and ChaseTx like this.
  25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

3FB95BED-1DD2-4741-A78F-4924D5A5F816.png
    My view

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.