Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dallon Weekes Leaves Panic! at the Disco • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

This is why I'll never pass you on the notable members list.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

C'mon, you only have like 50k likes to go.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. Dallon was fronting a really great local band out here in SLC called The Brobecks before he joined Panic so I was pretty shocked when he decided to put his own songwriting on the back burner and just be a bass player. I guess money talks though.

4. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Idk why people always assume everything is just about money for musicians. The Brobecks got way more exposure through Dallon’s connection to Panic than they ever would’ve as a local band from Utah, while allowing him to tour globally and build a fanbase. And it’s pretty disingenuous to say he put his songwriting “on the back burner” when he was actively writing for the Brobecks at least 4 of the 8 years he was with Panic. The idea he was only with Panic because “money talks” is so unnecessarily judgmental, especially in the face of all the evidence pointing to the contrary.

summertimejesus likes this.
  5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I would gladly let money talk if a well established band wants to take me out. I can play nothing and I know nothing about music. Pls consider me, any bands that may be lurking and in need of some sort of milli vanilli situation. I am ur person.

Essie and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

No way! I did not know that. That band was awesome!

bradsonemanband and Essie like this.