Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cymbal.Fm App • Page 2

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by conti_in_stereo, May 3, 2016.

1. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Apple Music is in now? That will bring me back

sean_rugy and teebs41 like this.
  2. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I don't know when it was integrated but I noticed it this weekend, so glad to see it happen.

3. ricklightning

CompaƱero

Cymbal is truly awesome! One of the top apps that I return to over and over again during the day.
    Username: ricklightning

There is two aspects that I hope get worked on:
    - I want a Desktop version. I listen to a lot of music while I am at work, and would love to have the option to do it through Cymbal on the computer.
    - Is it only me, or is the Featured accounts rarely updated? It feels like I am seeing the same old accounts each time I go there to see if someone new has joined. Maybe the influx of new featured accounts are too low?

4. Added everyone that's posted here. Apple Music addition is great!! Actually been using this as my go to app to see whatever the "hot new song" is every few days. That's how I found out about the new Childish Gambino.

If you see me, follow back conti_in_stereo

sean_rugy likes this.
  5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I'm confused by this app. Can you "post" a song directly from Apple Music or does the app know what I'm listening to on AM? I don't get what part of the app experience is integrated with it aside from using it to play the music (or is that it?)

6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Just being able to play the song

js977 likes this.
  7. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

App is actually pretty fantastic look forward to playing a lot of good music on it

8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

the weeknd is dominating the trending tags

9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Follow me at Cymbal

That's my company account, which really is just me.

DeRRek likes this.