Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cymbal.Fm App

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by conti_in_stereo, May 3, 2016.

1. Social networking app revolving around music. Your posts are songs. Connects to Soundcloud and Spotify.

Thoughts? Anyone else using it?

Add me: conti_in_stereo.

DeRRek and ilikedesigning like this.
  2. Looks interesting. I do wish it had Apple Music support though.

3. Same! I'm hoping as they grow that will become a thing.

4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

i really like this app, having trouble finding people who have my taste in music though. follow me at teebs41

5. I had the app. I need to download it again.

Username: ianebaldwin

teebs41 likes this.
  6. jorbjorb

7 rings

I liked the app but there wasn't much to follow

username:jorbjorb

7. Decided to change my username. It is now hearseedesign to match my brand.

Deanna likes this.
  8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I have this as well. Trying to be more consistent with posting to it, though.

Username: deannachapman

9. Adding everyone! Hardest part about getting into a new app/social network in getting people to interact with. Figure even if it's just a few of us, getting the Chorus community together on here could be cool.

10. Sounds interesting, I'll jump in! Been wondering when a music-based social media app would pop up like this. Hopefully it catches on

username: Dwpaulin

teebs41 likes this.
  11. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I've been using this for a while now and really like it, just wish it had Apple Music support. Also trying out SoundShare.

username for both: sean_rugy

12. Even just getting a few more people to follow/following back has made this app a lot more enjoyable.

13. this is a smart idea for an app.

Feel free to add me :)

username: ilikedesigning

14. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

oh cool, i'll play.

username = lindsayjmich

15. Added ya both!

Lindsay M likes this.
  16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Added all of you

I'm TheDanMueller

17. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Follow me teebs41 will follow back. Also been using this a bit more recently

conti_in_stereo likes this.
  18. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Android friendly?

19. Should be! A few people added me recently, followed back. Same goes for everyone else!

20. DeRRek

Trusted

I recently joined cymbal and have to say I think it's a really cool app. I enjoy it and have found new music through it. It's cool that you can save them directly to your Spotify account. I link my FB account to see if any of my friends had it but nope. Not. A. Single. One. Hahaha. I have followed a lot of people and quite a few have followed back now so that's good. It's definitely fun and easy to use. I'm @DeRRek if anyone on here would like to follow me.

21. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Going to try this out again! I love the idea but didn't use it much my first go around. Feel free to add me @pauljgreco and I'll add you back!

DeRRek likes this.
  22. workingmandan

Been loving this app. Definitely somewhere between Soundcloud meets Instagram, really unique idea. Will follow those of you who posted your handles! I'm under @downportrecords :)

sean_rugy likes this.
  23. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Apple Music integration is huuuuuuge

workingmandan and teebs41 like this.
  24. jorbjorb

7 rings

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Teebs41