Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cute Is What We Aim For - "The Same Old Blood Rush" 10 Year Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 13, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago show is sold out.

2. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have a feeling this one will move to a larger venue.

4. kidinthebushes Jul 27, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 27, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Sleep On It is opening the Chicago, Grand Rapids, and Detroit shows.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

A second Buffalo show has been added too.

7. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Hoping they move or add another Chicago date too

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

And three of those fanbassador.com shows have been selected.

09/16 - Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter
    09/26 - St. Louis, MO @ The FIrebird
    10/22 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Rex Theater

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Boston beat out Baltimore on 9/12.

Richmond beat out both Lancaster and Teaneck, NJ on 9/16.

St. Louis beat out Memphis on 9/26.

Pittsburgh beat out Lakewood, OH on 10/22.

Greensboro, Knoxville, Baton Rouge, Birmingham did not get enough votes for a show.

This fanbassador site is pretty cool!

Fanbassador

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

There are already shows the night before and after Chicago. Maybe the venue gets upgraded?

11. TDenverFan

Regular

Philly went from a 150 cap venue to a 1,200 one, which seems like a huge jump.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  12. btr

Trusted Supporter

If anyone has an extra ticket to the 10/27 Buffalo show (the first one), hit me up

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. heaththehorizon

Regular

Not sure if anyone in here has heard about the drama in Philly tonight, but basically a girl was yelling at Shant about "what is rape to you, ive been raped, do I not matter?' in response to his comments about rape culture not being real. He then dramatically stared her down and then asked her and everyone else if we could cut the bullshit and enjoy the live music we came for. He then tried getting her on stage and said she had a "complex." Her and her friends were physically assaulted as they were trying to leave the floor. It was an all around awful situation and Shant once again showed his true colors.

15. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Was standing in the balcony and maybe didn't get the best view of what was going on but from what I could tell, this person being physically assaulted at the show is a bit of a stretch. It appeared that the bystanders surrounding them were getting shoved by these people and simply pushed back in retaliation as they were just trying to watch the show. I'm not really aware of what the singer's opinions are or what he's said so can't really comment on anything towards that though if those are his views that's pretty disappointing to see. The way this situation was handled by the band though was definitely done in an asshole manor though and left a bitter taste in my mouth for the rest of the night.

16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Yeah, fuck this guy. Wouldn't even consider giving a dime to see them after he's pulling shit like this.

17. heaththehorizon

Regular

I was right next to it, the girl got pulled to the ground and her friends trying to pull her up got punched.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Sounds like she went there to make a scene. She could have approached him after the show.

19. heaththehorizon

Regular

Or, she made a seen to make people aware of it. Now 500 more people realize how problematic he is.

Mister Lyrical and Joe4th like this.
  20. carina

yr royal highness

Talked to a girl that did and he yelled at her, so this dude is beyond teaching. Also "there to make a scene" when he's the one using his platform to spew bullshit. Yeah. Okay.
    He can go back into the hole he was hiding in now.

St. Nate and Joe4th like this.
  21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Seriously? Why is victim blaming necessary?

22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

You should really just stop speaking on these subjects, you are consistently making an ass out of yourself when you do.

23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

the scene is so goddamn toxic

Joe4th likes this.
  24. fbrrocks

Trusted

So shaant posted this on Instagram and his Fb be signing with Him

25. heaththehorizon

Regular

Lets just ignore his problematic behavior and promote yourself then. Did you also get into this show for free?