Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cursive Band • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 7, 2016.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

HH and Monogamy are my top Tim’s.

Orla likes this.
  2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I’d still have to go with The Ugly Organ as my favorite. It clicked with me as soon as I heard it and got me into a bunch of new music. HH is probably second.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Happy Hollow and Album of the Year for me.

4. Domestica was always my favorite, but I haven't listened in a very long time. May spin that and Get Fixed back to back for shits and gigs

Ken and nohandstoholdonto like this.
  5. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I'm going to be cliche and go with Ugly Organ as my favorite, followed closely by Happy Hollow and Domestica. That said, What Have I Done might be my favorite Cursive closer.

6. airik625

You can’t go wrong with The Ugly Organ. Happy Hollow just blew me away from start to finish.

I’ll never forget going to buy HH the day it was released and for some reason thought it having a white spine was the coolest thing haha.

imthesheriff and Aaron Mook like this.
  7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Cursive was maybe my favorite band in high school. Either them or Against Me!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

ugly organ and domestica - I'm boring. gonna go out there and say adult film is way underrated tho

imthesheriff and Argus like this.
  9. Gooddayz

always and forever

Don't think I've heard every album, but Domestica all the way. First heard it in 2017 and was a game changer.

10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Vitriola came on shuffle for me last week and it is great.

11. Night has fallen
    Down the staircase
    And I, for one,
    Have felt its bruises

Happy 20th anniversary to Domestica!

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Bless The Emo Game for getting me into that album

13. Gooddayz

always and forever

Domestica came out same day as White Pony? Wow what a day that must have been.

Orla, Crisp X, airik625 and 3 others like this.
  14. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

cursive forever

coleslawed, airik625 and chewbacca110 like this.
  15. So this is happening in lieu of the tour they were supposed to be out on right now. Thursday, Cursive and the INCREDIBLE And So I Watch You From Afar doing livestream sets in two weeks.

airik625 likes this.
  16. airik625

Hell yeah. That’s tempting.

17. See you at the (virtual) gig. So, so cool that they are giving away tickets/merch to unemployed fans. Money's been tight, but it makes me feel even more justified in giving my money to someone who does their best to give back.

airik625 and Carrow like this.
  18. airik625

Cursive - It's Gonna Hurt 25 Years

Somehow I didn't even know this was being released. Need to hear those previously unreleased tracks.

Anyone have those or know where I can find them?

Ken and stars143 like this.
  19. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

It was for sale on discogs a couple of weeks ago. I think they have all sold out. Did not find a lot of information on the songs, so I'm curious to find out when it's released. They are planned to ship this friday.

Ken and airik625 like this.
  20. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

Did anyone already receive a copy? The band said on Instagram that they are being shipped, but the seller is not responding on discogs.

21. stars143

Trusted

Cursive popped up on my Spotify release radar, but it's a different artist by the same name. :(

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

RUDE

23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

had the same scare lol

24. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

So I received the 25 Years-Ep.
    Does anyone know what the password is? (Have not really looked into it that well)

25. airik625

Finally find a download of the Tides Rush In EP and the It's Gonna Hurt: 25 Years EP. Surprised these didn't get marketed at all.

stars143 likes this.