Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Curb Your Enthusiasm TV Show • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 28, 2016.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

This season has been fantastic

2. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i vaguely recall last season being good but feeling like it never quite came together for me (maybe i have to rewatch it) but this season has really reminded me of the best the series has to offer, i love it.

Ben likes this.
  3. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Tonight's wasn't as good as the last like five imo but I did like the story with Abbi lol

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Renee

Yeah, I didn't laugh until like 18 mins in (yeah, I checked. I thought it was weird I hadn't laughed yet) when Larry offered the waitress the job at the coffee shop. I thought her diarrhea + his no defecating rule would be something.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The commercial at the beginning was one of the all-time great Curb scenes, Larry was clearly having so much fun doing it

dylan likes this.
  7. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I've honestly enjoyed most of these so much

could be my favorite season

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The bit about husbands needing to contain their excitement when dropping the wife off at the airport lol.

9. Kuri44

Started a rewatch a couple days ago, and it’s funny seeing little things back in season 1 and 2 (which I’m currently on right now). But like when Larry and Cheryl go bowling to Ted and Mary, and how Larry gets along more with Mary and Cheryl gets along better with Ted.

Also, right now, Larry just ordered a decaf coffee! (S2, Ep 2) and in last nights episode he was (rightfully) dissing on decaf lol

riotspray and arewehavingfunyet like this.
  10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Still think the first four seasons were operating on a different level than pretty much everything that came after, save for parts of season 7 and random episodes here and there.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Larry has too much money lol

riotspray and Anthony_ like this.
  12. Morrissey

Trusted

The tone of the show has really changed. In the early seasons, Larry was selfish and self-involved but he was usually revealing the absurdity of others and their commitment to social rules. When people were mad at him or something blew up it was because of his genuine confusion about unspoken social rules. The new Larry doesn't act like a member of society sometimes. It can still be very funny, but it has become too theatrical in comparison.

Signifire likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Couldn't help but be reminded of the AAMCO episode by this week's one.

Kuri44 likes this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Remembered my other favorite part of the episode, when Ted was outside Mocha Joe's asking people if they remembered him from TV lol

15. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

"can I get you a coffee?"
    - "from here?"
    "..."
    - "no."

delvec19, Kuri44, Dan Quinlan and 2 others like this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

He’s got the beans

delvec19, Anthony_ and mescalineeyes like this.
  17. Anthony_

I was surprised he didn't ask anyone if they've seen The Good Place, since that's his most recent big credit

18. OotyPa

fall away

My favorite moment of the last episode was definitely the slow motion sweat dripping into Larry's soup.

OhTheWater, delvec19, Kuri44 and 3 others like this.
  19. delvec19

Trusted

Weren't they supposed to write off Funkhouser this season? I know they mentioned him being in China for something and Vince Vaughn is filling in as his cousin...unless they do something in the finale?

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, isn't him getting married and moving to China writing him off the show?

21. Renee

Next season Marty gets Corona off-screen.

I'm guessing instead of rewriting the season, they just subbed in Vince.

22. delvec19

Trusted

LOL technically now, but they didn't know that then.

23. Anthony_

It’s really weird to think that every time Vince is on-screen it was supposed to be the Funk Man

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sean's Exotic Birds

Renee and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  25. Renee

he's such an asshole:crylaugh: