Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Curb Your Enthusiasm TV Show • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 28, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

exactly what I thought...

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

at the end of the day, none of it really matters. the show is still funny and most of these "plot holes" are just avenues for Larry to further the story.

the luggage being offboarded midflight was necessary so that Larry would have to search for a toothbrush, which might not have made sense that the hotel didn't have an extra one, but it was necessary for Ted to catch Larry in the bathroom brushing his teeth with Cheryl's toothbrush so we had to take that leap...

3. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

yeah I agree. It does feel forced a lot but in the end still leads to really good comedy so I'm inclined to suspend my disbelief.

4. Morrissey

Trusted

To be fair, between seven seasons of Seinfeld and ten seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David has covered pretty much every potentially awkward social situation you can think of.

5. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

lol no lies detected

6. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

these people are rich beyond comprehension stop pretending you know how they use trash cans

AWasteOfATime, yung_ting and OotyPa like this.
  7. Morrissey

Trusted

The cousin isn't that rich. That is why they wanted Larry to pay for their kids' college.

Wharf Rat and phaynes12 like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

And Larry is arguably the richest of them all and he was the one who didn't understand having a trash can for aesthetic purposes.

9. Morrissey

Trusted

Larry is worth something near a half billion dollars before the divorce, which is why it is so funny that he complains about things like splitting a check at dinner or wanting his parking validated.

10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I dunno- the situations have always been absurd. Remember the episode with the nanny who flips out anytime she hears the Looney Tunes song, and throws Suzie off the balcony? The car periscope? The kid whose Make-A-Wish is to see a fully naked woman? The 5 wood at the funeral? Wandering Bear’s vagina advice for Cheryl? Larry is definitely strange but he lives in a vastly strange world.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Leon doesn't pay rent right

12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

zero chance

OotyPa likes this.
  13. Morrissey

Trusted

I assume Leon gets some sort of allowance.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

no talking, no eating

no chipping in

Anthony_ and angrycandy like this.
  15. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

leon is basically cliff booth. he’s larry’s gopher. he’s definitely on the payroll.

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Leon proved to be Larry's muscle in this episode, taking over the phone call with the electrician.

angrycandy and Wharf Rat like this.
  17. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

I just hope Leon staying back to play golf with Mickey doesn't mean we're getting some episodes with no Leon.

angrycandy likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Larry stayed back too.

OotyPa likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Next episode should be Leon and Larry road trip

Actually an episode with just them in a car talking about random shit for 30 minutes with no real plot would probably be hilarious

20. Morrissey

Trusted

The last episode is called the Spite Store, so I am glad they are going with that as the A story.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  21. Kuri44

How was tonight’s Episode? Won’t be able to watch til tomorrow

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Great, would have fit right in with the earlier stuff

Kuri44 likes this.
  23. Morrissey

Trusted

Larry David has been obsessed with the cleanliness and order of public bathrooms for over three decades.

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Poo poo be doop. :winkkiss:

riotspray and Anthony_ like this.
  25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

There was one part of the episode that absolutely killed me but I couldn’t remember what it was last night, this was it lmao