Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Curb Your Enthusiasm TV Show • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 28, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away

Larry has always been the oddball asshole though. Sometimes he’s stumbling into good intentioned awkward situations but most of the time he’s in the wrong. The best episodes are the ones that toe that line perfectly. This last one seemed to hit that sweet spot for me.

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

best of the season so far

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I can understand the lawyer only using his trash can for paper, but who puts a trash can in their kitchen (for looks) and doesn't use it at all?

OotyPa likes this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Also neither Larry Leon or Jeff realized that fake fruit has a completely different texture lol

chewbacca110, angrycandy and OotyPa like this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away

Jeff didn't bite the fruit, he got hit in the face when Larry went to destroy Ted's movie poster.

riotspray and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Sorry there were like ten consecutive plots haha

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

angrycandy likes this.
  8. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

the way larry walked out to applause had me laughing so hard what a god damn idiot hahaha

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'm kind of hoping that this is the end of the MeToo plotline because I'm over it and ready for the season to focus more on the Cheryl stuff and the coffee shop stuff.

10. OotyPa

fall away

New episode was fantastic. The mocha joe storyline is really hilarious. Leon remains one of my favorite characters of the show. I’m also so happy they’re bringing more of cheryl and ted in

11. Anthony_

Very happy the MeToo plot is over. This was a great episode.

MexicanGuitars and riotspray like this.
  12. Anthony_

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

wtf

14. OotyPa

fall away

He’s clearly missing the joke. Ugh.

15. yung_ting

Trusted

16. Morrissey

Trusted

I would imagine the number of Republicans that watch Curb Your Enthusiasm to be very low.

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Easily the best episode of the season so far, it felt really long but in a good way, almost like a movie lol. Love seeing Timothy Olyphant on the show and so many great bits, like the weight guesser and Larry looking for an extra toothbrush

Didn't think Ted would find out about the affair this early either, really curious where that goes

BornToRun likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

loved this episode, but the toothbrush bit was a little forced. they're staying in this fancy hotel and hospitality doesn't have an extra toothbrush?

19. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

Throwing stuff off a plane? The pilot asking for weights?

why stop there lol

angrycandy likes this.
  20. Morrissey

Trusted

Smaller planes do have to take weight into account. I was on a flight where they had to balance people before we took off.

MexicanGuitars and riotspray like this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think the weight thing is strange, but I do think that they would have taken weight into account prior to taking off, rather than landing the plane and off boarding luggage.

angrycandy likes this.
  22. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

certain things about this season have felt a little forced but I'm ultimately just happy it's back and still so good

SlappinCups and riotspray like this.
  23. Morrissey

Trusted

That is definitely true. They have clearly been flying a while, enough to reach cruising altitude.

riotspray likes this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Haven't been able to put my finger on this season and the last season, but yes that's the issue I have. It definitely feels forced. I need to catch up on this season still but I just haven't felt the need to. Not happy at all that I feel this way!

angrycandy likes this.
  25. Morrissey

Trusted

The bit about a garbage can where you can't throw out food was really dumb. Maybe an office setting would throw food items out somewhere else, but not in a house.

oldjersey and riotspray like this.