Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Curb Your Enthusiasm TV Show • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 28, 2016.

1. abw123

Trusted

The "10,000 ejaculates" conversation was the biggest laugh of the season for me. Seeing Larry get more and more frustrated is always the best.

2. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I loved seeing Larry get frustrated with his own stupidity after telling Jeff the car guy "didn't sound black on the phone"

SteveLikesMusic and Anthony_ like this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

suicidesaints likes this.
  5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I actually wondered what the point of the statue was during CYE on Sunday. If I recall, the kid doesn't say anything to it, does he? I remember thinking it was an odd focus point because nothing came of it.

Larry David likes this.
  6. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

“I just want to stab”

“Where?”

“The Valley.”

chewbacca110 likes this.
  7. razorburn

Trusted

8. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Hahaha that would be amazing if it’s really him.

After the non-speaking, very brief Ben Affleck cameo a few seasons ago, maybe Larry is the king of recruiting big names for non-descript roles that are literally flashed on screen.

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

10. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

11. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Hahahha the sleeping in the same bed bit is legit conversations with friends I’ve had before.

suicidesaints and Anthony_ like this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I fucking loved the scene with the guy going back and interviewing all the people Larry had run-ins with in the past

This was another fantastic episode

13. Anthony_

I know this episode was basically just complete fan service but holy hell did I love it.

And Michael J. Fox finally came clean haha

14. tkamB Nov 19, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2017)
    tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

I thought it was a little much

Actually, a lot much, probably my least favorite episode of the show. Hella Islamophobic.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I thought it was good, but probably my least favorite of the season.

16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Not my favorite of the season but still really good, dug the cameos, especially Fox. It did make me want to start up a new rewatch of the show though.

17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Rewatching season 4 now. David Schwimmer has got to be my favorite guest star on the show.

“We wanted to make an affordable snack, Larry, an affordable snack.”
    “Go on about it”
    The whole thing with telling the stewardess about Larry’s seat being in the upright position on the plane
    David’s reaction on the plane to Larry questioning him about what he said to the stewardess, where you can only see David’s eyes
    The whole thing with David’s watch

Anthony_, dylan, OotyPa and 1 other person like this.
  18. Morrissey

Trusted

The TV show proposal between Jason Alexander and Larry blowing up over an argument over what office they will meet at is the all-time best. It is such a ludicrous amount of pettiness, but something I have seen argued about in my own life.

OotyPa, Kingjohn_654 and inwaves like this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Really liked this week's, it didn't feel its length at all. Lin-Manuel did a great job and the stuff with the old lady was hilarious, them arguing about what to take from her house fucking killed me, especially when Leon was like "I don't want that dumb ass hat" about the bust of the lady's husband

Also I'm pretty sure Leon walking into the wind chimes was actually an accident

OotyPa, Anthony_ and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  20. Anthony_

Yeah I thought Lin fit right into the reality of the show. The guy's a pro though, so I didn't expect anything less. Leon interjecting during the Judge Judy segment, and asking if he could pace while she talked, was hilarious. Also, Larry screaming out the window that Bridget could've had "Tahoe Larry" if she signed his NDA was great. I also always love when someone else does the stare down thing to see if Larry is lying.

OotyPa and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  21. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Lin staring down Larry was awesome haha

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Larry Longballs.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I thought it was a top 3 episode of the season.

Did anyone catch Curb's Facebook video post where Lin tells the story of him actually meeting LD two years ago? Worth a watch. Lin said he met him on SNL a few years back and he instantly felt like he was in a Curb bit due to their conversation.

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Judge Judy bit was great.

OotyPa and Larry David like this.
  25. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

chewbacca110 and suicidesaints like this.