Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Curb Your Enthusiasm TV Show • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 28, 2016.

1. congruence

Got a light?

The honey parade and Funkhousers water rant almost killed me, this season just keeps getting better

bachna84 and inwaves like this.
  2. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Funkhouser not wanting to say goodbye to Larry and slowly backing out of the kitchen had me seriously cracking up.

3. suicidesaints Nov 7, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2017)
    suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Rewatching now and there are so many great things in this episode.

Stabbing range.

Golden rule first, federal law second.

"I don't feel like dealing with diarrhea right now."

Wash me

Ultimatum

Middle seat

May be a top 10 episide of the series.

SteveLikesMusic and bachna84 like this.
  4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I fucking love when Larry and Susie go back and forth insulting each other and you can tell she secretly likes him. It's a very specific facial expression she always makes that I'm talking about, like a little smile

5. Morrissey

Trusted

With Susie and Richard Lewis, the show does a very good job at portraying those relationships people have where it would be more work to hate each other than to put up with each other. She has to see Larry because her husband is such close friends with him, and she does try to reset their differences every time until Larry inevitably causes a problem or is blamed for a problem.

cubsml34, Ken, suicidesaints and 2 others like this.
  6. abw123

Trusted

Random comment:

I can't prove this, but I'm pretty sure the girl Larry wrestles with at the doctor's office (to sign in first) many seasons ago had the last name Winocur, same as the doctor this week.

No idea what this means, probably nothing, but I think I'm right.

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Finally, just a smooth, effortless episode.

8. This line had me dying

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Is it worth binging the entirety of Seinfeld or should I stick with highlights? I've seen one-off episodes over the years but never a full season or anything

Kingjohn_654 and suicidesaints like this.
  10. razorburn

Trusted

Yes. One of the greatest sitcoms ever.

11. Morrissey

Trusted

The first two seasons are still figuring out the formula, and the last two seasons are really bad after Larry David leaves the show. Seasons 3-7 are one great episode after another.

tdlyon likes this.
  12. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Seasons 1 and 2 have a couple of duds, but from season 3 onwards there's nary a miss.

tdlyon likes this.
  13. inwaves

Although you can really feel LD's absence after season 7, those seasons still have some essentials imo

14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah season 8 and 9 are definitely a step down, but still worth watching.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

If you gonna watch 5 season of Seinfeld anyways, I'd say watch it all. It's one of the best shows ever. Even the weaker seasons are still good.

16. inwaves

My fave seasons in order would be 5, 4, 6, 7, 8, 3, 9, 2, 1. I might have season 2 too low. I dunno. All seasons after 1 have classics in them.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. I think you've gotta watch it all, TBH. The first couple seasons aren't as good as the rest, but you'll come to find that there are multiple iconic episodes in every season.

18. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I prefer the first two seasons to the last two seasons, personally. It’s all good though. I rewatch the whole show endlessly.

inwaves likes this.
  19. inwaves

I'm rewatching season 8 with a friend who hasn't seen it today. Such a phenomenal season. Vow of Silence is a classic.

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Lauren Graham, Marc Evan Jackson and Ron Funches!

The spectrum plotline might be peak Curb and Leon is the best "your friendship rating went down"

teebs41, OotyPa and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Great episode. The cringe was in full effect

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Thanks guys, I'll probably watch Seinfeld when I don't have a million other things to watch/play lol

And yeah this episode was hilarious. Leon continues to be the highlight of the season

inwaves and teebs41 like this.
  23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

watching now but fuck yeah lauren graham

24. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

this show is constantly funny

Larry screaming at "the bus people"

OotyPa likes this.
  25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Larry and Marc Evan Jackson just getting into a screaming match for literally no reason on the phone was pretty great.

Leon remains the MVP of the season.

I kind of can’t believe it’s taken this long for the show to do “Larry pretends to be on the spectrum to get out of trouble.”

OotyPa likes this.