Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Culture Abuse 2019 U.S. Tour. Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by flask, Apr 5, 2019.

1. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

This is a way more interesting topic than I would have thought, haha. The whole "DJ thing" always bums me out when that comes up, though it's rare around here (in Boston) largely because of curfews (or in some cases--the need to turn the club over into a dance club after the show) and the like so it wouldn't be an issue regardless.

Usually when there's multiple shows I want to attend in one night it's in the punk/hardcore vein, which is a little easier to predict than a hip-hop show or whatever.

riotspray likes this.
  2. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Looks like lonely island will end at 10:20-10:30 and culture abuse doors are at 8, I think with a little bit of running I should be able to make both since the venue is about 15 blocks over.

I think the discussion on supporting openers is a bit too black and white at times, it is far more complex than wanting to support openers or not. In my opinion providing information about the evening is more beneficial for everyone involved. People should be watching the openers because they want to see more bands, the venue / headliner shouldn’t have to be purposefully vague to draw people early.

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

THIS

4. steven2480

Anyone who isn’t in the BLED Fest thread, BUT going to the Michigan show, by all means get there early and enjoy Strange Magic.

DEMO, by STRANGE MAGIC

A good ass time will be had since it’s Daves Birthday ;)