Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cruella (Craig Gillespie, May 28, 2021) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by blast0rama, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This was a lot of fun! The twist fucking sucks, but the rest was a darn good time.

TJ Wells likes this.
  3. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

People are so fucking angry about this. Like, Joker level.
    This is better than Joker, easily. Will watch again.

4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

the stooges are too good for this

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen May 28, 2021
    (Last edited: May 28, 2021)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeah it's a real rock and a hard place because people are mad if Disney makes carbon copies but also if they fuck around with the ip, the thing people want where they don't exist as a corporation and don't make movies isn't happening at least for a while haha
    so she was just born with perfect Billie Eilish hair huh
    the Emmas and PWH were fun but if I understand the timeline right Emma Stone and Paul were like 18-22 at the beginning which lol no
    it was def a lot with the Chekov's dog or is it and the Stooges song and the toon killed my brother retcon, plus just an insane amount of music
    I do like how they solved the dog problem by having the cutest dog in the world, a one eyed chihuahua named Wink
    I also feel like the take on adoption and nature versus nurture was super regressive
    it was also a bit style over substance but I think it was still good

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

lolololol

Contender, Zilla and phaynes12 like this.
  9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This movie was a surprisingly fun heist movie and I would get kinda lost in it, then they would make a joke about skinning a dog and I would suddenly remember it was a 101 Dalmatians prequel

10. I really liked it!

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

But, like, it’s not, though. This movie is clearly not setting up the Cruella DeVille of those movies, and I feel like people are getting so caught up in that idea that it’s making them irrationally angry.

12. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

E481D954-E6FC-48AF-89CB-6081C53EB1F2.jpeg

Zilla likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I was gonna joke but they actually did it
    [​IMG]

mescalineeyes and Contender like this.
    chewbacca110, David Parke and Zilla like this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

chewbacca110, David Parke and Zilla like this.
  16. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

This was bonkers and I was thoroughly entertained for every second. Absolute fucking blast

17. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I’m intrigued by this but not enough to go see it in theaters or pay $30 for it on Disney+

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

This was worth it for the costumes and music and scenery alone. For like the first 30 minutes I was like I don’t know if I want to watch this right now but then I was completely invested

David Parke and phaynes12 like this.
  19. Does the Disney + version have a blooper reel ot any special features available to watch?

20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

21. So 101 Dalmatians?

22. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

saw this yesterday. probably my favorite live action disney remake since pete's dragon, though i haven't seen christopher robin if that counts

David Parke likes this.
  23. oh im so glad you liked Pete's Dragon!! I REALLY enjoyed that one. I also really enjoyed Christopher Robin. Did you not love Beauty and the Beast? That might be my favorite so far.

24. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Pete’s Dragon was far and away the best of the remakes, haven’t seen Cruella yet though

David Parke likes this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah, didn't like it when i saw it. i also don't remember a ton about it since in all fairness, but i don't really need to try it again either

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.