Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crows - TBA (2018) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

[​IMG]

Debut album coming this year and I cannot wait. Looks like they're wrapping it up soon/already wrapped up too.

Couple of blurbs that I've written for here about them from a couple of features just for context:

2. Gooddayz

always and forever

I honestly have no clue how I ended on this thread, but I'm sure glad I did. I heard both songs and they're super cool, esp Whisper. Loved the shoegazy elements in it

3. Wall Of Arms

THIS HAS MADE MY DAY.

Gooddayz likes this.
  4. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

sounds up my alley will check tonight

Wall Of Arms likes this.
  5. Wall Of Arms

Hope you enjoyed?

We had people over for the Superbowl last night (I'm in England so they were here from 9pm-5am due to time difference) and I have my avatar in a frame on my wall amongst other band art which lead to them asking and me playing Crows on vinyl for a portion of the night. Set a pretty dark mood haha.

6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Nice

7. 5Stories

Regular

I'd never heard of this band before, but then I saw them support someone about a year ago. I can't remember who they supported because they stole the show.

8. Wall Of Arms

Wolf Alice? METZ?

9. 5Stories Feb 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 5, 2018)
    5Stories

Regular

I've just been looking through my list of gigs and I remember it was definitely at The Lexington in Islington, and the only bands I recall seeing there in the last year or two are The Rural Alberta Advantage and Big Ups....so it's one of them! I remember the singer doing some crazy gymnastics, hanging by the ceiling pipes.

10. Wall Of Arms

Haha yeah that sounds like James.

11. Wall Of Arms

Whilst there's interest, which I'm super happy about, I'll share some more videos for the intrigued:

12. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

This band needs more love! Silver Tongues is an incredible debut and their live performance is excellent. I can't wait to see what the future brings for them.