Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crown The Empire / Blessthefall / New Years Day / Too Close To Touch / Light Up The Sky Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

So basically they played their entire new album (including both bonus tracks) except for Signs Of Life, and one song from their first two albums. That's brutal. Feels like TBS all over again but they at least played more than 2 old songs.

2. SayWhatIsReal.com

Does anyone know the setlist for Too Close To Touch?

3. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

CTE added Initiation and The Fallout, apparently

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

That's a little better but still lame

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Actually looks like they added Millenia too and dropped the Incubus cover plus bonus tracks. Maybe the first date was a trial run?

6. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Or they're going to change up setlists most dates of this tour....that would be cool.

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'd hope blessthefall does the same thing.

8. King Chevy7

Regular

Can anyone confirm if that setlist with the added songs is real? That may make or break whether or not I go lol.

9. monrovian

Already have tickets but also curious about this.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago show is sold out.

11. darkstorms139

Regular

Saw videos of Millennia and Initiation on YouTube, so I'd say the others are confirmed too.

King Chevy7 likes this.
  12. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Anyone know the time the show has been ending? Do you think I'll get out before 9:30 if doors are at 5?

13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Show would probably end around 9:50 if it's similar to shows I've been to that open at 5.

14. King Chevy7

Regular

My date is tomorrow. 2 and a half hour drive. I have no other plans. Is it worth going (mostly for blessthefall) if I have no desire to see most of retrograde?

15. Kellan

Seems like Too Close to Touch were having technical difficulties, it felt like they played for about 15 minutes

16. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

How has the reaction for Light Up The Sky been? I went to high school with their guitarist so I'd like to see them succeed

17. Kellan

So Andy has been doing all the screaming tonight...no mention of Dave at all. He sounds good...so do the new songs but I'm confused.

18. Matthew

Regular

Dave is taking a break due to drug abuse