Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crooner - We're Gonna Live Forever (February 28th, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Aaron Mook Nov 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 27, 2020)
    WGLF Final.jpg

1. I Have to Believe There is a Reason
    2. Count on You
    3. I Knew You When
    4. Birds Will Sing
    5. Seasons
    6. Amalgam (Seasons II)
    7. Redbreast
    8. We're Gonna Live Forever

Pittsburgh chewed me up and spit me out, so I moved back home and made a really personal and important album with my brother and best friends. The first two singles are available on Bandcamp as of today, and will hit major streaming services this week. It would mean the world if you took a minute (or 10) to listen :heart: it's the best thing I've ever been a part of.

RIYL: Foxing, Tame Impala, (Sandy) Alex G

Edit: Out now on Bandcamp and Soundcloud (should be hitting standard streaming sites soon):
    http://croonerpa.bandcamp.com

Carrow and Contender like this.
  2. Oh this is some good shit right here if I do say so myself.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

these two songs are great, can’t wait to hear the rest

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Seasons absolutely floored me

Aaron Mook and Carrow like this.
  5. Thank you both so much for taking the time to listen and for the kind words, I'm so excited to share the full album

mad likes this.
  6. Updated the OP with artwork and a tracklist! See you on the 28th!

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

excited for this. love the art

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. big thanks homie. this thread's likely gonna stay pretty quiet (which isn't a complaint, thanks to everyone checking it out, sincerely), so if anybody would like me to zip over an unmastered copy, I'd be happy to do so haha. just excited to finally get this one off my chest and hopefully hear some feedback

Leftandleaving likes this.
  9. Looking forward to this one!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  10. Aaron Mook Feb 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 27, 2020)
    This is out tonight on Bandcamp and Soundcloud. Should hit standard streaming sites soon. I hope hearing these songs helps someone the same way making them helped me :heart:

Bandcamp: We're Gonna Live Forever, by Crooner

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  11. Last time I'll bump this thread, just wanted to say that the album is now available on all major streaming platforms! Thanks to anyone who's taken the time to give it a listen!

12. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Yayyy!!! I honestly didn’t get a chance to listen when you sent the advance, which I feel bad for, but now that it’s on streaming this will make it so much more convenient for me to finally do it. So happy for you re: this release, I’m sure I’m gonna love it considering the quality of what I’ve hear so far.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  13. Thank you!! And don't feel bad about anything! I was just so antsy to get it out lol. The streaming quality is honestly better, the transitions we worked on are seamless here. I really, really hope you hear something you like:heart:

nohandstoholdonto likes this.

14. New song (kind of)! Well, it's just one of Brian's, but we've been working on it for over a year. A little more hip-hop adjacent and released for National Recovery Month. Really proud of this one.

Going to be putting together a live stream soon to play some unreleased/solo joints and raise money for a TBD charity.

Carrow likes this.
  15. cherrywaves

Trusted

All I have to add is that I think Crooner is a very cool band name, and I will check out the two songs at some point. Feel free to harass me if I don’t provide feedback

Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. Hell yeah lol if you like the two singles linked in the OP, the full album is out now everywhere. Thank you for the kind words and I hope you dig!

17. Just gonna plug this one last time before the year ends and say thank you to everyone who has given it a listen and offered any feedback or kind words, I (and the rest of the band) truly appreciate it. We already have about seven demos for the next one, with the goal being to overwrite so we can pick the best of the bunch when we're able to record again. Going to be a lot more cohesive this time around. Be seeing you in 2021!

Carrow likes this.
  18. Contender likes this.