Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crime In Stereo Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kennedy, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

It seems like Long Island's list of incredible alternative / hardcore acts never ends. Crime In Stereo is among the greats from Long Island New York.
    Crime In Stereo put out 4 phenomenal records, only getting better with every release. Their records or staple listens of the genre. They're currently working on LP5 after reuniting a couple years ago and doing reunion shows.
    talk about how good they are!

2. One of my favorite bands. I can't believe how long it's taken them to record new material.

3. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

I'm not much into their earlier albums but I enjoyed the newest quite a bit. Excited to see the direction of the new album. Last one had some really unique songs so I have high expectations.

4. Battery

One of my favorite bands. The Troubled Stateside is so good, can't believe it came out 10 years ago already.
    I wonder when their new album will be out..It's been to long :tear:

5. _unproductive

Regular

where is the new album????

6. These Long Island bands really suck at releasing new material.

_unproductive likes this.
  7. Paul Beaumont

Need new stuff from these. Hope it continues down the same path as their last two though.

8. _unproductive

Regular

never have i seen a truer statement

kyle likes this.
  9. Definitely one of my favorite bands. Very excited for new material and TTS 10 year show.

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

this band was my life for a few years. i miss them.

11. Kennedy

i love this band.

Battery and kyle like this.
  12. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

*impatiently waiting for a new album*

kyle likes this.
  13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

what happened with a new record?

kyle likes this.
  14. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I was just listening to ...Is Dead earlier and wondered what happened to this band. That and Troubled Stateside were two of my favorite records back in college.

15. I feel like they announced the new album 2 years ago. Been basically zero since then.

16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I saw this got bumped and was so excited that there may finally be news.

Maybe next year..

17. duffe

I Want To Be There

[​IMG]

bradsonemanband likes this.
  18. Kennedy

I just threw IWTTDYTS on my turn table and it made me wonder... The age old question came to my mind, as it has many a time in concern with this album... Why does such an incredible album have the worst album artwork ever?

19. cherrywaves

Trusted

Yeah...it's not great haha.

Always felt like that album and the Hostage Calm S/T would have both been more well-received if they were put out a couple years later. From what I remember the big sound was pop-punk that was more Lifetime/STD-influenced, as a reaction to the glossy "neon" pop-punk that dominated the mid-to-late aughts. Both of those records slipped through the cracks IMO

20. The cover art is so bad.

21. Also, need that new album/EP.

22. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

We're never gonna hear anything new from this band

KennedyBN likes this.
  23. Kennedy

Probably the case

24. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

We'll get the new Glassjaw LP and a second new Brand New LP before anything new from this band ever sees the light of day.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

They are doing an Is Dead ten year tour! And it's not coming anywhere near me fuck my liiife.