Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Creeper - Eternity, In Your Arms (March 24, 2017) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jake W, Oct 3, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

No one was into it at my date. Could barely hear them playing Misery over everyone talking too. Dumb tour for them but I guess it helped get some exposure. It'll also probably help their Warped crowds this summer since a lot of those fans will check them out for recognizing the name or for the sake that they saw them open that tour

2. mmcd323

Regular

thats shitty, I hate when people talk over the openers. Who knows that could be one of your new favorite bands but you didn't give them a chance!

Jake W likes this.
  3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

That sucks, but I guess it isn't completely unexpected since the bands are really different. Reminds of when they toured here with Neck Deep and now a load Of The Neck Deep bros Constantly go on about how much they hate Creeper.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah doesn't make sense at all but helps get their name out I guess. They just need to get a really solid slot on a tour this Fall and I think they'll start gaining a lot of steam and be able to headline these smaller clubs

5. JM95

Trusted

Album reviews coming out about now.

6. Jake W

This might be my favourite so far

KidLightning likes this.
  7. JM95

Trusted

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to listen to anything else before the album comes out.

8. JM95

Trusted

SamLevi11 and ugman_2000 like this.
  9. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Crickets for those that haven't heard it yet, Hannah sounds so great on this. So glad they've involved her a lot more on the album as it brings a whole other level to the band.

KidLightning likes this.
  10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Dying to hear this. Should only be one more day

11. JM95

Trusted

A matter of hours...

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh shit nice

13. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Saw my LP has shipped so hopefully that'll turn up at work tomorrow. Think I'll give that indepentent stream a miss as it's so late and I have to be up at 5am tomorrow for work (growing up sucks).

14. JM95

Trusted

KidLightning likes this.
  15. JM95

Trusted

The singalong potential of this album is quite amazing.

KidLightning likes this.
  16. JM95

Trusted

I Choose To Live is my favourite after first listen. A wonderful album closer.

KidLightning likes this.
  17. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Can't wait to listen to this. Feels like I've been waiting for it forever.

18. Jake W

AOTY

19. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Excited to listen to this tomorrow. Was tempted by their listening party but it was too late, ahah.

20. Jake W

With how late the stream was normally I would have just waited until tomorrow, but I feel like I've been waiting for this album my entire life so I gave in haha.

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Halfway through and I love this. Fast, yet varied, and lots of huge singalongs. Can't wait to see them next Saturday!

22. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished it, this albums everything I wanted from it. I cannot wait for next week, get to see them in London and Southampton next Thursday/Friday.

23. goosetoph

u wut m8?

Anyone else notice the difference to the chorus of Suzanne? It doesn't say "do you believe in rock n roll" anymore. Why would they release a single that's different than album version?

24. Jake W

The lyrics were changed a while ago. If you listen to the single on apple music/ spotify etc then it has the new lyrics and they've been performing the new version live for a while too.

25. oneeightytwo

Regular

This record rips. These guys are the future.