Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Creeper - Eternity, In Your Arms (March 24, 2017) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jake W, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

New song is great too

KidLightning likes this.
  2. Jake W

New video

KidLightning and JM95 like this.
  3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I enjoyed their EP's but these songs are such a massive improvement over those. Really excited about this album.

4. JM95

Trusted

Wouldn't call these songs a "massive improvement" over the EPs. The recent EP is incredible.

DeRRek likes this.
  5. Jake W

I think they've improved a bit with each release(and I think they will again with the album) but I do love all their EPs.

6. Wasn't properly aware of these guys until they 'vanished' and started ramping things up toward their album release, but this song is fantastic.

7. Dan Turner

I can see this band getting HUGE. They have the image and can actually write massive tunes. These two new singles are incredible.

Jake W likes this.
  8. JM95

Trusted

I really hope so. I've been saying that since the The Stranger came out in February; they just have 'it'.

Very glad I've got tickets for the upcoming tour. Could be the best time to see them.

Dan Turner likes this.
  9. Dan Turner

I'm in Australia so I doubt that I'll get to seen them for a long time

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Hiding With The Boys is the better of the two but neither have grabbed me like the EP's did. Hoping it will just take some time.

11. Dan Turner

I find that mental. Both those songs sound massive to me.

JM95 likes this.
  12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I like them more every time I listen, but I'm trying not to get over familiar with them before the album drops.

13. Dan Turner

I've already played them both to death because I can't help myself. I can see this being my album of next year already.

14. Jake W

I had a bad habit of over playing the Creeper songs that were released before each EP was out, I tried to not do it with the album but I've already done it with the first two lol.

Dan Turner likes this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Love these new songs. No doubt this band blows up next year

16. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Looks like we might get the opener, "Black Rain" soon. The track time was listed on Apple Music, which is usually a precursor to the song becoming available within a few days.

JM95, SamLevi11 and Jake W like this.
  17. Jake W Feb 1, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 1, 2017)
    Jake W

The show I went to last night was a funeral for three of Creeper's which gets weirder the more I think about it...

18. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I've seen a couple of references to there being a funeral at that show. Did they explain it at all? I presume it's to say this is a new chapter and they're putting the ep's behind them.

19. Jake W

Yeah, they said when they played Novena that it's the last time they'll ever play it. They had a guy at the door in a suit, who was handing out programs and saying "I'm sorry for the loss of your friend". The program describes in it how "Novena", "Into The Black" and "The Secret Society" died on January 31st 2017.

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's so weird haha

21. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

That makes sense, I guess they're trying to move away from some of the older material and they are ones for being dramatic. It's not like they really play any of those songs anyway. I can only think of them playing Novena at the underworld show last year and I don't think I've seen the other 2 songs in the set for ages.

22. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Did they play any new songs that haven't been released yet?

23. Jake W

Nah they didn't. They were giving out download codes for a song to people who dressed up as The Stranger so I hope that surfaces soon...

ugman_2000 likes this.
  24. Jake W

I've always known that they're a weird band but they just somehow keep getting weirder lol.

JM95 and ugman_2000 like this.
  25. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Remember when they announced an album like 8 months ago?

Forgot about this release except for this thread. Still interested, but excitement has dwindled a bit.