Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Creeper - Eternity, In Your Arms (March 24, 2017) Album • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jake W, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

First time I saw them was February 2015 so I had a head start lol

2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah mine was literally a year later haha

3. Jake W

Got tickets thankfully. One site was sold out when I went on one minute after they went one sale :teethsmile:

4. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Wow wasn't expecting it to sell out that quick. Only site I can find tickets on now is ticketweb. I was waiting to see who the support was going to be before buying tickets (as I'm kinda burnt out on seeing them on this touring cycle). Looks like I'll have to grab a ticket off twickets nearer the time if I change my mind.

5. Jake W

Wasn't expecting it either, but guess by what's on the tour poster it'll be their last show before the new album, so fans will travel.

6. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

It's really great to see them sell it so quickly. I'm glad you managed to get tickets.

Jake W likes this.
  7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I got a ticket but my friend is at work and I can't buy him one haha. Looks like I'm going solo.

Oddly I've only done three gigs solo and two have been at Koko (Turnover in May).

8. softanimal

It's my mum's dodge caravan

Got my ticket at half ten, assume I was lucky I remembered just in time!

btw more than happy to meet up with you @SamLevi11 and anyone else before the gig and go as a group, been going to London gigs forever but have just properly moved here, would be cool to coordinate stuff :)

9. softanimal

Wait tickets are still on sale on Ticketweb? If you’ve missed out should try there

10. Jake W

I think everyone forgets about ticketweb lol

11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, my girlfriend says she might be trying to get a ticket for it as she has only seen them at festivals and I told her how different their shows are. I warned her Ticketweb is like the only place atm.

Really pleased to see it sell so well though.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Oh wow where did you move from? I'm actually based in Northants but I go to London for gigs a ton!

13. softanimal

Lived in Camden for uni a few years back, but have otherwise been going up from Hampshire for the past year and a half. Just moved to Islington so v hyped to be back in walking distance to gigs aha

14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome. I went uni in Birmingham and really miss not having to drive or get the train to gigs haha. Luckily my hometown is on the line between St Pancras and Notts and the drive is super easy from mine to Cockfosters tube station too.

softanimal likes this.
  15. Jake W

I am an islingtonton

softanimal likes this.
  16. softanimal

Ah that’s cool, like before I was on the direct line to Waterloo but was quite expensive to get the train and always had to rush back to get the last train, have booked about 10 gigs in the next month or two to make up for it lol

Nice, I’m now like really close to the garage, although have only been there for one gig ever so will have to make the most of that too

Jake W likes this.
  17. Jake W

Lol I live between Highbury and Angel so we're basically neighbours

softanimal likes this.
  18. softanimal

Oh wow same, yep gives me an excuse to blast out my music even louder in our flat building lol

Jake W likes this.
  19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Only got to see them do a 30 minute set at Warped :tear:

20. Theemoflamingo

Regular

hearing word they announced at their show tonight that it was their last performance and the band is done

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

22. JM95

Trusted

Ah man, that sucks.

23. Jake W

It's just them being weird, I think

24. Jake W

They went missing remember