Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Creeper - Eternity, In Your Arms (March 24, 2017) Album • Page 11

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jake W, Oct 3, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I just want them to tour with Alkaline Trio or Bayside in the states at some point

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I hope they're on the MCR reunion tour tbh

SamLevi11, JaytotheGee and JM95 like this.
  3. Theemoflamingo

Regular

I hope they tour with AFI

JM95 likes this.
  4. Jake W Dec 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 31, 2017)
    Jake W

There's many bands that I want them to tour with rather than pop punk bands

Imagine a AM!/Creeper tour

5. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Hey, I don't want to wait until 2028 for this band to get on a good tour >-p

Jake W likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

MCR would obviously be perfect, AFI solid too

I think they could work well with TBS as well

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Re-listened to the EP's yesterday. I do hope they bring back that more halloweeny element.

8. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like I'm seeing them support All Time Low in Birmingham.

It's cool that with ATL opening the show with the SWIR set, they will get a big crowd.

I'll watch the headline ATL show from the bar aha. I'm really not fussed about their main set.

ugman_2000 and maryp1603 like this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter

beachdude42, DeRRek and JM95 like this.
  10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Only positive thing I see in this is potential for them to open for Alkaline Trio whenever they end up doing a tour

A new EP or album this year would be awesome but Feldman has me nervous

11. oneeightytwo

Regular

Feldman would take them one of two ways. They could go big, through the Feldman connection. Or they’ll add Na’s to every track/lose their original sound and sound like most bands he produces.

12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

So I guess we don't actually know what that was about then? Especially with the band seeming to indicate there is no new music coming from them.

That said, I can't wait for the Alkaline Trio/Creeper UK tour that feels inevitable.

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

also how damn good is VCR?!

Like, seriously.

JM95 likes this.
  14. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I had no idea they'd been in the studio with Feldman, I'm scared.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I suspect they weren't particularly impressed with it considering it was four months ago and we have heard nothing from anyone about new music, and they indicated they aren't planning on releasing anything soon.

16. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Hopefully but they're certainly the type of band to go silent and then have a massive rollout later on in the year, so something still might materialise.

I'm guessing though RR fronted some money for them to go put some demos down with Feldman and see how they'd turn out and then maybe the band/label thought nah.

17. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Just from what I know of the band, I can't imagine them wanting to do anything in Feldman's style.

18. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah same from the times I've spoken with them about music they don't seem like a band that want to remove the punk out of their sound. I thought maybe that might happen with Eternity prior to it's release but then they wrote Poison Pens and Room 309 lol.

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

They love old AFI and Alkaline Trio too much to remove the punk, but I do think they will experiment and always throw in new elements.

20. Jake W

Creeper always say they haven't got new music coming when asked even if they do lol.
    They did it with The Stranger and I remember someone asking them when we'll get an album from them a few months before Eternity was announced, and they said "a long time" or something like that.

21. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I think they said they had no plans for new music at Reading 2016, then immediately after began the massive PR campaign for the album haha.

Jake W likes this.
  22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Where is this US tour they teased though

beachdude42 likes this.
  23. Jake W

an Alkaline Trio and Creeper tour would be amazing

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

So do we think they're gearing up for a new album?

25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

If so I don't think it will be out until December at earliest. I just hope they didn't record with Feldman.

JM95 likes this.