Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Creed 2 (Steve Caple Jr. November 21, 2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by NJPunkMusic, Jun 20, 2018.

1. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

This was great.

2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Really enjoyed this, maybe more than the first. Doesn’t take any huge risks, but I appreciate more focus on Creed’s desire for a dad and Rocky’s desire for a son and how that drives the movie for both.

jkauf and Jusscali like this.
  3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I actually think I might like it more than 1 only because pretty Ricky was lame af

4. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

This was... not great. Poor screenwriting.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Not as good as the first, it doesn't feel quite as lived in as the first one. But it's still really solid and worth seeing on the big screen. It's another solid entry, about even with Rocky Balboa for me. Happy it exists, and curious as to how Creed III will turn out

6. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

yeah i loved it

7. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I think I might have enjoyed this more than the first (although that may because I had lower expectations than I did with the first one).

8. This was good. I think I like the first one more, but this is a decent sequel. Definitely worth seeing in a theater.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Stallone says he is retired from his role in the films.

10. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

the movie basically spelled that out for us

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Wow, that blows. I wonder why? I still think there is story to be told - even if it is a side thing. Lame.

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It makes sense, especially with the end of the match focusing on Rocky. I'm guessing a third one will focus on Creed having to make it on his own. Would be a nice way to close out the series.

13. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

This was great. My favorite film franchise, with only one truly bad installment.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Could have done without the deaf baby stuff. Didn’t add anything, coulda sped up the 2nd half a bit.

15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This was ... ok.

16. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I'm assuming you mean Rocky V?

17. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Finally saw this tonight and have zero complaints. Lived up to my expectations. Liked each story line.

18. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Yep! I mean, 4 is cartoonish (and kind of 3 maybe is too, i guess). But the first 4, Balboa, and both Creed films are all fun-excellent movies.

19. dlemert

Trusted

I loved this. I don't think any other movie has hit me harder this year than those last 5 minutes. I'm an absolute sucker for this little universe Stallone has created. I weep every time Rocky mentions Adrian.

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Finally got around to seeing this. It felt like it was being a little too emotionally manipulative at times, but overall I really enjoyed it. I appreciated that we got some more depth into Drago's post-Rocky IV life too. I was actually a little more interested in his and Viktor's story.

It also had a great training montage, but I was really hoping Adonis would run up one of those mountains in the background.

21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Did not like this one

22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I still haven’t seen it and have no desire to for some reason.

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Hulu/Amazon Prime 11/15

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

looks like they found a writer for the third one

25. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Man, I loved the first, this second one was decent (made me cry, so I guess it worked?), but...oof, without any involvement from Coogler, I dunno about a third.