Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (CW) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 9, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

The winds song was great, but I watched the intercourse ballroom number at least 5x and swooned every time.

mad and JRGComedy like this.
  2. marceting

Trusted

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, SEASON 2 NOW UP ON NETFLIX - I REPEAT, SEASON 2 NOW UP ON NETFLIX

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yup, been up for about a week now, hahaha

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Started watching it yesterday. Don't know if I'm that invested in season two. Same thing happened with this season of Jane the Virgin.

5. cwhit

season 2 is much better than season 1

6. marceting

Trusted

Oh... hahaha didnt notice it until yesterday

7. We bailed too. It got pretty bad unfortunately.

8. cwhit

this show is still one of the best two shows on television you all are insane

9. cwhit

and Jane's shtick has run its course a bit but it's still fantastic and one of the most fun shows on tv even after I sort of hated how they handled the twist

10. marceting

Trusted

Trent freaks me tf out

stayillogical likes this.
  11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I love this show!!

Just started watching last week, almost to season 2.

Dammit!

12. Possible spoilers if you haven't seen the S2 finale?

Of course Paula would make Rebecca go from "It's my fault every man leaves" (which I think could have led to the start of a healing "so I should work on bettering myself before hoping someone else could save me") to "I'm going to blame every man who ever wronged me." The show needs to go on, so it needs to stir up Revenge Rebecca drama for next season, right? This show is so good with dealing with so many issues that I'm on board for a season 3 no matter what it may bring (and I'm hoping it delves further into this mental institution business), but, I don't know, I wish for once it would have a wholesome season finale like Lady Dynamite did. Ignoring for a second how badly this affected Rebecca, I'm glad Josh went the direction he did, making that decision for himself, becoming aware of his pattern and breaking it. It looks like we'll only be getting more of the same crazy Rebecca in season 3 despite all the development she seemed to be having earlier on in the season when she turned to her girl group instead of looking for validation from a man. I don't know, am I wrong about this? I guess the takeaway from this show has always been "don't do what Rebecca does." I love this show for fully embracing mental health issues, but now I feel like I'm hating it for that very reason.

edit: you people dropping the show in Season 2 are crazy. My qualms with the finale aside, this has consistently been some quality television.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and JRGComedy like this.
  13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I haven't finished season 2 yet so I haven't read anything, but I miss the theme song from season 1! It was catchy and cute af. Heather is my fave and so far they've actually redeemed Paula for me. I hated her last season, but I enjoy how they worked thru her obsession and projection onto rebecca's life and she is trying to forge her own life now.

I am starting to tire of it a little tho. I still think it's very funny and aware and I'm not thinking of dropping it, but the shtick is getting kinda old for me. Basically every time she talks about her love life I tune out

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I think it's that for every step forward Rebecca takes she takes 2 steps back and she thinks other people loving her will fix her problems, they won't but that's relatable

15. I can definitely relate to her, maybe not on this in particular but just in general dealing with mental health issues, which is part of why I'm rooting for her so hard. I get that it's a show and it needs to keep itself going, it's just kind of frustrating knowing that she probably won't make any significant strides towards self healing until the series finale. No problems, no drama, no show.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. cwhit

season two is significantly better than season 1, so yeah. the people dropping it are insane

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I ended up finishing it. It was fine, I guess.

18. Seigfried

FKA The Celibate

This season started spiraling once Greg left. Feels like there's a dramatic change in the main plot and character motivation every few episodes. Still have four episodes left and that blows my mind because I feel like I've watched two seasons worth of plot shifts already

19. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I feel like the more likable they tried to make the boss guy the less I actually liked him lol.

20. Seigfried

FKA The Celibate

Also the constant referencing of s1 songs just falls totally flat tbh

21. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Season 1 was a lot better and more consistent but there were some great moments and songs in Season 2 (Santa Ana Winds was brilliant).

I did not love the ending but I get it. Hoping for more.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yay for more White Josh!

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Rachel's gonna be at the Tonys

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Back October 13

marceting likes this.