Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (CW) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Paula ended up making me extremely uncomfortable as the show went on. White Josh is a saint.

supernovagirl, tucah and Kiana like this.
  2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Just finished episode 9, the beach episode, and that ending really endeared Josh to me now. I get her obsession now.

3. marceting

Trusted

Is this on Netflix? I've heard good things

4. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Yep! Season one came out a couple of weeks ago. The next season premiere is in October.

5. stayillogical

It just keeps getting better. Just finished episode 13. White Josh is such a great side character. And Kevin, Greg's boss. I loved the Les Mis song, definitely my favorite musical moment.

6. stayillogical

Aaaannd I'm done.

The show does such an amazing job with side characters. Like I love Hector. He's barely there, but that whole bit with the alarm clocks killed me. Darryl and White Josh is perfection. And Heather is consistently the sanest, best person.

cybele likes this.
  7. cybele Jul 14, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 14, 2016)
    cybele

Rachel Bloom was NOT nominated for lead actress and the show was NOT nominated for comedy series. I'm so upset.

Edit: Doesn't look like there's a single nomination... Shame.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ew I just looked and Jaime Camil from jane the virgin was snubbed too?? Ridic he deserves all the emmys

9. cybele

Four nominations! Not anything huge, but still nice to see. I included links to all of the songs that were nominated :)

Outstanding Choreography (Kathryn Burns, Choreographer - Routines: I'm So Good at Yoga / A Boy Band Made Up of Four Joshes / Settle For Me)

Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series (Kabir Akhtar, ACE, Editor - Josh Just Happens to Live Here!)

Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music (Rachel Bloom / Adam Schlesinger)

Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics (Adam Schlesinger, Music and Lyrics / Rachel Bloom, Lyrics / Jack Dolgen, Lyrics - I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend! / Song Title: Settle For Me)

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

settle for me is a good choice for best song.

still think she was robbed for actress and best comedy

11. cwhit

the only nomination jane got was for narrator, lol
    really bummed even if the second season wasn't as good

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I didn't expect this to get too much Emmy love, great show but also so unique and singular the fact that anyone is watching is enough for me

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm usually not a fan of musical stuff at all, but I enjoyed the first episode enough to keep going.

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The Emmys always seem to be a few years behind so they probably still see the CW as the Shitty YA Sci-fi Garbage Channel. The CW got five nominations this year (which is a record for them) and four were from CEG. Hopefully that's enough for them to justify keeping the show around. Moving it to Fridays pretty much already suggests that they're keeping it around for acclaim rather than ratings.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Last scene was perfect.

16. stayillogical

Haha, that was fast.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Watched it all day. lol. I think I was on episode 4 to start the day. I'll probably close out this season of Jane over the next few days.

stayillogical likes this.
  18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Just finished the season. This is probably my favorite show airing right now. Now I just need to convince everybody I know to watch it...

cybele likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

JRGComedy likes this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

St. Nate likes this.
  22. cwhit

is this show back yet