Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crashing (HBO) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 13, 2017.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Solid, solid ending. About as it could have been, really.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, honestly that might be the most satisfying ending for a prematurely cancelled show I've ever seen. Perfectly satisfied with it. Really gonna miss this show though, I would have loved a season where he's like an actually established comedian that plays theaters and stuff, I feel like that's the one stage of a comedian's career that one of these shows hasn't really tackled yet

Like I said though, great finale to a great show. Gonna miss it a lot. I hope Pete (and Jamie Lee too, so glad this show introduced me to her) get new projects soon

3. chewbacca110

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

They had to have known going into Season 3 that it would quite possibly be their last season. Pete had tweeted earlier last week that the cast and crew kept saying how it felt like a series finale even when they were shooting it.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. chewbacca110

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

bummed it’s over but the finale was amazing
    Mulaney being an asshole was so funny

chewbacca110 likes this.
  7. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

idk I'm almost ok with the show ending after that episode. very elegantly wrapped up.

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I’d be satisfied with a follow up movie, i.e. Hello Ladies which was only on for a single season

riotspray and marceting like this.
  9. marceting

Trusted

I loved Hello Ladies. Hope Crashing gets an HBO movie as well.

riotspray likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah this is a better/shorter way of what I'm trying to say. Really satisfied with the ending even if it was a surprise ending

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Hello Ladies ruled

marceting and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  12. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Finale was great, think my favorite line of the season was from Ally going on Seth Myers when Kat and Pete walk into the bar, and immediately before meeting Ally, Kat turns to Pete and says "She's not mousy!"

chewbacca110 likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Gonna watch the finale tonight, I'm sure it'll be great. I don't even remember togetherness getting a finale so it's at least better than nothing.

riotspray likes this.
  14. That finale was perfect. I had no idea it was cancelled!?!

15. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I told my buddy it got canceled last night while we were playing Smash Bros and he lost because he was so upset.

MexicanGuitars and PeacefulOrca like this.
  16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

That's a pretty good strategy to win.

17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Just finished season 3. Man, what a way to end the show! Really gonna miss it. Would love to catch one of Pete's stand up sets sometime.

18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

19. jorbjorb

7 rings

Loving this show. The Bill Burr episode was fantastic.