Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Crashing (HBO) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 13, 2017.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh man, I've made that same stupid Shania Twain joke so many times.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

loved hearing Tom Petty

marceting likes this.
  3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

The way he did it was SO Pete. Pure joy and kindness.

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I was really disappointed he lost his job on the Rachel Ray show so quickly! I really was happy for him when he got that job! Its cool to see that he was recognized by the open mic guy as getting better though, I am wondering how this show is doing with viewers, i personally love it.

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Is next week the finale already?

6. marceting

Trusted

7. There's 8 total, I believe.

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah finale is next week

I was disappointed when he lost his job too, I really enjoyed those scenes. The scene with him getting fired was really funny though

9. delvec19

Trusted

Loving this show so far. #lesbianvalkilmer

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Damn, really wasn't crazy about the finale. It had some funny parts but I'm not really a fan of the way the story went at all.

Overall I liked this show but I wouldn't really go further than that. I really wish they would have ended with a struggling comic episode instead of another relationship episode, I think the former is where this show really shines. I hope they lean more into that next season. Still very happy for Pete that he even got this made and always great seeing Lauren Lapkus get big roles

Jake Gyllenhaal and imthesheriff like this.
  11. Since it's all said and done now, I think the only 2 episodes I loved were the one where Pete basically kidnaps Artie's fan in order to keep him sober, and the one with TJ Miller and the yard sale.

teebs41 likes this.
  12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Yea, I wasn't left super stoked on the finale. I suppose I'm at least comforted in knowing it's guaranteed a 2nd season to follow up.

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

For a show I was very excited for I'm a little disappointed how lackluster it was over all. It's a great concept and I feel like they could do a lot with it but it really doesn't stand out at all.

Kyle is hk likes this.
  14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Just started this show, man I relate to Pete so hard in this. Going through a rough breakup that left me homeless, walking in on your partner cheating, friends giving me shit for thinking Jars of Clay rocks... The three episodes I just watched were so cathartic

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like Season 1 is now available on Blu-Ray/DVD if anyone's still into that stuff.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

marceting and mescalineeyes like this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Holy shit did not realize it was so soon

mescalineeyes likes this.
  19. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

So excited. Peteypants is my homeboy.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, legit had no idea this was back so soon. Especially considering what's been going on with Artie and TJ Miller...

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I also had no idea this was back already. Guess I, uh, gotta watch past the first couple.

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wait did Artie have allegations about him come out?

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Not sexual allegations to my knowledge. But a lot of drug problems since end of Season 1. Arrested last March for heroin possession. Hospitalized during the summer. In and out of court, etc.

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

He's been pretty open about his drug abuse and jail time in the past, so that didn't deter HBO from hiring in the first place

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Right. But I mean, I would have to imagine that everything that has happened in the past 10 months would have an effect on him being able to actually work.