Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

coward. Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by trevorshmevor, Oct 15, 2017.

1. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Yeah, the artist and album are titled coward., but you it's not the top search result under either. The cover has a fuzzy picture of the two of them.

2. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Slightly unbearable to my mind ;( I mean, I probably wouldn't be any upset if it was just a side project, and I could still wait for something new from B&C. Though I probably just don't fall for anything of that sort.

3. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

not bad. I wish they would turn the autotune down just a hair on some tracks, but i get it, that's kind of the point. Freak on a Leash sample was kind of funny.

EDIT: Whoops, I mean Falling Away From Me.

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Found it. Haven’t listened yet, but I loved Jon’s auto tune on Loam so I may love this.

Micah511 and momo32t like this.
  5. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

It was a little more tasteful on Loam than here. I wish he switched back and forth, but it's autotune turned up to 11 most of the time.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Idk I’m on 4am Taxi, and I fuck with this prettyyyy hard.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

on which song? Listening to it all at once made me feel so bland that I wouldn't notice that or anything it seems.

8. musicfan10

Trusted

Does anyone know if Jon ever responds to fans through Facebook?

9. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

twitter is a better shot if you don't seem desperate

10. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Wasn’t planning on listening to this but now I’m kinda interested :eyes:

Micah511 and Cameron like this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Honestly after only listening once last week I’m excited to have my second listen.

12. momo32t

Trusted

Album is still pretty good. "Come Down" is almost a daily play for me.

13. Jon was on Strange Nerve recently, he announced that his new solo project/stage name is going to be Creeks and that he aims to have some music out by the end of the year. It’ll probably be in the same vein as this.

14. momo32t

Trusted

I want a whole album in the Midnight Zone / Loam vibe. Some of coward. seemed to expand on concepts introduced in those songs.

Theemoflamingo likes this.