Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cove Reber on New Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I’ll always defend about half of this record. There’s some real gems on ISOSG .. but there are some filler half baked tracks for sure.

Excited to check this podcast out though!

3. Has he been making any other music?

4. zachmacD

Trusted

Check out Dead American. That's his newest project

Christian Romero likes this.
  5. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Here's their newest single release:

Christian Romero likes this.
  6. Thanks!

7. nalabird4

This song just stopped me in my tracks! This song is exactly why I have always loved Cove Reber. I liked their EP. but this on another level to me. Thanks, I missed them releasing this song.

zachmacD likes this.
  8. zachmacD

Trusted

This podcast kind of sucked. The two Lead Singer Syndrome podcasts with Cove are way better

9. thechetearly

Regular

Man that record was suuuuch trash. Interested to hear his take on it though.

10. zachmacD

Trusted

or lack there of

nalabird4 likes this.
  11. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

yeah, not a great podcast. Dude obviously didn't really want to dig into anything with him.

12. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

I'm always looking to make the show better, so I definitely appreciate the feedback! I was certainly interested in getting some more backstory to the creation of this album, but also aware that this was kind of a difficult period for Cove for obvious reasons. It makes walking that line of getting the good stories without taking too much of a negative slant a bit challenging.

Nevertheless, I thought his insights on the label's involvement throughout the process, along with his perspective on doing the record with multiple producers was pretty interesting. I imagined that would have been a point of frustration, but was interested to learn that he and the band seemed to value the idea of multiple voices being involved in the process.