Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cove Reber Joins Scary Kids Scaring Kids for Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Thinking back now, there are so many good albums that came out in this time that I don't really think were appreciated at the time

tvck, K0ta, beachdude and 3 others like this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

It was a great time for music for sure

3. Colby Searcy

Now I just wanna go through my iPod and see what came out in 2006-2008

4. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Hot take: Stutterfly > Secret and Whisper

tvck, zachmacD and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

take is bad and you should feel bad.

6. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

For sure. This is going to be tough to pull off, too. Tyson was such an awesome vocalist. But I feel like this is an anniversary / tribute tour. I think everyone will just be stoked to be back together. Did not think this would ever happen. And ya know what? If it goes well, I’d absolutely welcome new stuff with Cove. I think this could actually be a good combination.

beachdude likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Same. Bone Palace and Devil have a few songs I dig but even those songs don’t touch even the worst song off Illuminaudio.

It’s a shame that the fans couldn’t accept Craig being out so the tours were not great which led Brandon and Tanner leaving.

beachdude likes this.
  8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I mean I don’t wanna bash you for a hot take but man..... no.

9. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Philll and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  10. Colby Searcy

Flyleaf>>>

11. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

My nostalgia >>> other people’s opinions

bmir14, Chase Tremaine and surgerone like this.
  12. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

I saw Saosin as many times as humanly possible for a South Australian during the Cove era and he was great. Last show (supporting Story of the Year) he seemed a little off and he was out of the band soon after. But talk of him being unable to belt out the big notes live was just not true from what I saw at least 5-6 times. I'd also argue his performances did not cause Saosin to splinter, their lacklustre second LP would be mostly to blame for the band failing to take the next step. Album was just such a letdown from the brilliant self titled debut.

zachmacD, K0ta, beachdude and 4 others like this.
  13. AllenRicketts

Regular

I don't know a single song by this band. All I know is their name has irritated me since I first heard it in like 2005.

14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Holy shit I would love to see this.

15. mattylikesfilms Nov 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2019)
    mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Like all of this but I still think ISOSG is underrated. It’s like 65% killer 35% filler.

16. SFguitar

Regular

Man you're crazy. ISOSG lacked everything that made the S/T a classic - great production, big hooks, and creative metal riffs. ISOSG is so boring.

beachdude and Dog with a Blog like this.
  17. Dog with a Blog

this track was straight :fire:

ChaseTx and beachdude like this.
  18. I'll second this, that album has some incredible songs. The Alarming Sound of a Still Small Voice is in my top Saosin songs.

19. Dog with a Blog

ISOSG could be great if it was like 5 songs. Should have been an EP imo

zachmacD and mattylikesfilms like this.
  20. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

I had to look back through the tracklisting to remember the album at all (and I listened to it a bunch when it came out). I Keep My Secrets Safe was the only track I could remember the chorus melody to. I vaguely remember liking Is This Real. That is the total extent of my fondness for ISOSG. The self titled is still fantastic.

21. flask

Trusted Supporter

Can I get a Fear Before the March of Flames reunion up in here??

parkerxcore, tvck, beachdude and 3 others like this.
  22. Dog with a Blog

Please fucking please god I need more than anything in the world. Gimme a reunion give me an album give me a tour I want it all

flask likes this.
  23. flask

Trusted Supporter

Always Open Mouth was so far ahead of anything any other scene band was making at the time. A true classic.

24. Dog with a Blog

And I always kinda hated that Fear Before never officially disbanded they just kinda...stopped. I’m still hangin on lol

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

10/10 album that just gets better with time. Dude I still discover shit on that album that I didn’t notice before. It’s genuinely incredible

tvck and mattylikesfilms like this.