Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile - Lotta Sea Lice (October 13, 2017) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by brandon_260, Jun 7, 2017.

1. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Jen Cloher (Courtney’s wife) opened the show. CBKV set was like half tracks from the album, a quarter Courtney original songs and a quarter Kurt original songs. I think 15-16 tracks all together.

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

IMG_9665.JPG
    IMG_9663.JPG

What a wonderful show

mad and brandon_260 like this.
  3. jdr2187

jdr2187

Saw these 2 last night and it was great. Their performance of Gillian Welch’s Elvis Presley Blues is one of my favorite things all year. I still really love this album too, such a great collaboration.

4. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Don't suppose anyone caught the interview with Courtney on Zane Lowe's Beats show earlier? I just saw a quote tweeted from it.

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Just coming in to say how great this record is. I hope they make another one together. Bummed I missed out on catching them together when they toured.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  6. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Weird bump but I've just come across again this gorgeous live set they did to promote the record, and thought I'd share. Still so happy this collaboration happened.

Onlyadirector and waking season like this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

that tour was so cool

AFoolsGlory likes this.