Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Copeland - Blushing (February 14, 2019) Album • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Ben, Dec 5, 2018.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Do we have track times or run times for this album? All 3 songs so far are on the longer end of length for the band, wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being one of their longer albums

beachdude likes this.
  2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yessir! 48 minutes.

‎Blushing by Copeland

irthesteve and Connor like this.
  3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Preordered pink!!

Arry likes this.
  4. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

huh, I thought the end of "On Your Worst Day" was "I just want to make you care for your birthday" but it's actually "cake". I don't like cake or birthday's so both fit in my head.

beachdude and anonimito like this.
  5. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Added the pink vinyl to my Christmas list. If I don’t get it, that’s definitely a Dec 26th purchase

beachdude and coleslawed like this.
  6. Lex

the horizon is my home

I can't stop playing the new songs and I swear they get better with every listen. I have not been this excited for an album in a while.

7. Ditto

8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

GODDAMN. I don't think I've really listened to Copeland since maybe one song off You Are My Sunshine, but really not since In Motion. Is this what I've been missing? "Night Figures" is going to be on repeat for me for the next thousand years.

Connor, Shakriel, coleslawed and 6 others like this.
  9. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I like your avatar.

Lex likes this.
  10. oooooooo this album is real good real hot

11. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

you’re gonna need to listen to Ixora

12. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Lol what does real hot mean? Nice.

13. Real good real hot is a random quote from Tim and Eric show lol

14. Suddenly is a vibe! That smooth sax solo!

coleslawed and Connor like this.
  15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

You've missed their best three albums. Dive in.

16. beachdude

So I’m the opposite of several people here. I got into Copeland with Ixora and then went back to You Are My Sunshine... and for some reason I never really explored their first three albums. A friend recommended I check out “Love Is a Fast Song” and WOW, I love it!! Do they have other songs that sound like this? Guess I’m diving into the first three albums finally.

17. you GOTTA hear In Motion

18. beachdude

I’m starting with Beneath Medicine Tree right now, then In Motion and Eat, Sleep, Repeat.

19. totallysweet

Are we about to kiss?

There are definitely some interesting moments, but overall, I don't think their records age well.

20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

imagine not thinking ESR was still a certified slapper

bodkins, anonimito, nl5011 and 11 others like this.
  21. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

ESR is still my favourite of theirs. I think every one of their albums just gets better with time. Even BMT is still mostly great for what it is.

In Motion is wall to wall jams.

Pepetito, anonimito, nl5011 and 9 others like this.
  22. yeah they don't have a bad album

anonimito, beachdude, Arry and 5 others like this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Listening to Eat Sleep Repeat right now in opposition to whoever said it doesn't age well.

24. literally ESR has some of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard

25. cyclones_37

I built this vessel and it could capsize anytime Supporter

How many bands have a run of albums that can match ESR, YAMS, and Ixora? And the hype around Blushing might make it a 4 album run. It is incredible they haven't made the same album twice but still hold that distinct Copeland sound on each release.

I still love their early albums too and You Have My Attention will always be one of my favorite songs, especially the stripped down acoustic version. My wife and I had a friend sing it at our wedding, really cool moment.