Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Copeland Are Teasing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

[​IMG]

coleslawed and Connor like this.
  3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Copeland does something to me. I want to write an editorial about their music and flawless discography at some point, but for now I'll just feel the feels. Stoked!

4. defmytones

Regular

God I adore this band. What’s crazy for me is I remember first hearing them from my then girlfriend and HATING his vocal approach. Pretty sure it was off “You Are My Sunshine”. Not sure what clicked few years later, but man, best best.

awakeohsleeper, Connor and anonimito like this.
  5. moosic

Hear hear!

Copelanddd ❤️ I will forever check out anything they do. Hoping for an album but I’ll be happy with a song or two, or just a recording of the orchestra show.

6. stringerebrock

I think I can safely say that Copeland is my favourite band - Nothing quite gets to me like Copeland music. Every album they create is perfect in their own way, but add immense value to their discography as a whole. Meaningful music that is haunting, beautiful and created with purpose - I need this new song and album now... Unleash the preorders now!

awakeohsleeper, Connor, Arry and 2 others like this.
  7. I'm pretty sure they're teasing the first single from album six, a song titled "Pope" that was premiered live recently at the orchestral concert.

8. Hank Thorough

I'd say so.

9. transrebel59

Regular

Please do a surprise release of the full album. Perfect time of year for their music.

10. CampfireColorado

Regular

New Copeland and new mae?!?!?!? is this real life?

11. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Ixora was some of their best work, and one of my favorite albums from the past few years. Consider me extremely excited for whatever this ends up being!

Saephon and anonimito like this.
  12. stringerebrock

New song "Pope" comes out tomorrow apparently. Hopefully there will also be news on when the album is coming out!

anonimito likes this.
  13. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

I really hope they release the album soon. Late fall/winter is the perfect season for Copeland.

Ixora has held up better than most of their discography with me. Such a perfect record.

coleslawed and anonimito like this.
  14. The Format

Regular

anonimito likes this.
  15. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Ixora is a perfect album.

Ska Senanake, Saephon and anonimito like this.
  16. chilllll

Regular

Stoked!!!! Between this, mae, and 1975 there's gonna be a lot of nice releases soon

anonimito likes this.
  17. Ska Senanake

Trusted