Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Copeland Announce ‘Medicine Tree’ Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 6, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Copeland will be performing Beneath the Medicine Tree at Furnace Fest in September.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

Allthegiganticthings likes this.
  2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Aaron is the absolute man. I know Medicine Tree is a fan favorite but they really have a flawless 6 album discography. The last 3 records are my favorites.

Allthegiganticthings likes this.
  3. mrenkens007

Surprise, Surprise Prestigious

Would legit kill for this to be a small tour, I can't make FF this year.

4. CampfireColorado

Regular

Crazy that in the same year you could see medicine tree, everglow, and emotion is dead played in their entirety. That's like the holy trinity of that genre for me, but sadly would also mean a ton of traveling.

5. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Huge Copeland fan and love all of their albums so much. BMT was such an amazing introduction for me into this world of music. I wonder why they chose now to do this album in full. If they waited 2 years, a 20 year anniversary would make a lot of sense (holy smokes, 20 years already???) but would love to know the motivation for this now.

And this whole lineup looks pretty cool.

6. PINCH ME! :-O

7. brothemighty

Trusted

Enjoy, Alabamians

8. mybreakingpoint

The Greatest Escapegoat

Wish I could be there.

Also, I think it is Beneath Medicine Tree without the “the”. I used to call it Beneath The Medicine Tree and was corrected on it on AP and Google said it is indeed Beneath Medicine Tree so I called it the wrong name for years lol

9. blogbacktome

You may want to look at the Furnace Fest site. I believe all 3 bands are playing this same fest. Mae posted about it on their IG last week... might get to see it at on the same trip.