Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cool new app I’ve been using to track my music listening

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sasidhar Vankina, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Sasidhar Vankina

Hey guys,

I’ve recently been tracking my music listening over the last few months using this new web app I came across called Soundpruf and it’s actually really dope. If you’re into your Spotify Wrapped every year - it’s sorta like that but dynamic/every day. It makes it almost like a game by giving you badges for being the top listener for a specific artist and things like that and I’ve been using it a lot recently to find new music too since you can see what others are listening to (see pics).

I put a link to it below if anyone else wants to check it out!

live.soundpruf.com

Attached Files:

2. AlexanderOgden Jun 23, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 25, 2020)
    AlexanderOgden

Thanks for this app. It is a good one but it doesn't achieve my expectations as vexera.io. I use it for some months and it is one of the greatest apps which I have ever used. I can download which music I want from anywhere in some milliseconds and moreover, all the songs are in the best quality. One day I organized a home party and my music sang all night and my friends were surprised, how clearly it sounded and it didn't have impurities. Now all my friends use it and they are very pleased that it exists.